Frequency converter for 50hz 220v gas range

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency converter for 50hz 220v gas range

Where can i buy a 50hz to 60 hz frequency converter or inverter ? Nakabili po kasi ako ng wansa gas range 80x50 220v 50hz. So far ung manual ignition lang nagagamit at di pa nagagamit ung grill at oven baka kasi masira ung timer at thermostat dahil 50hz lang frequency nya.

Renjc, there was an old thread here in PHM about 50hz and 60hz and one of the replies mentioned that in most products built now, it can handle both 50 and 60hz without any problem as what some techincal persons are saying. the only way to prove this is to email the manufacturer with the question :-)

before buying the frequency converter, it would be better to review the technical specs of the unit if you have one and also send an email to the manufacturer about your question. just make sure you constantly make kulit to the manufacturer for a reply to your email (this is based on my experience, like i make a followup email every week for a reply until they reply) ... cheers

Boo!

Comment

• Renjc
      Renjc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Boo but i think it would affect the timer and the thermostat anyway i will try to verify from wansa if it can run on 60hz without affecting the electronics parts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• Tekinex
    started a topic Airconditioning guide

Airconditioning guide

Hi guys. Im kinda new in this forums but i am in an airconditioning company for a long time.

Here is my views and opinions in a/c since it...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Tekinex; Today, 01:03 AM. Reason: Ongoing Updates regarding a/c and questions will be entertained

• Tekinex
    started a topic Looking for various materials

Looking for various materials

Im looking for various raw materials for my small projects this summer. Below are the list of raw materials needed.*

-Clear Casting Resin...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Tekinex; 03-20-2017, 03:04 AM. Reason: Will start a small workshop soon if it turns out well.
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
X