Frequency converter for 50hz 220v gas range

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency converter for 50hz 220v gas range

Where can i buy a 50hz to 60 hz frequency converter or inverter ? Nakabili po kasi ako ng wansa gas range 80x50 220v 50hz. So far ung manual ignition lang nagagamit at di pa nagagamit ung grill at oven baka kasi masira ung timer at thermostat dahil 50hz lang frequency nya.

Renjc, there was an old thread here in PHM about 50hz and 60hz and one of the replies mentioned that in most products built now, it can handle both 50 and 60hz without any problem as what some techincal persons are saying. the only way to prove this is to email the manufacturer with the question :-)

before buying the frequency converter, it would be better to review the technical specs of the unit if you have one and also send an email to the manufacturer about your question. just make sure you constantly make kulit to the manufacturer for a reply to your email (this is based on my experience, like i make a followup email every week for a reply until they reply) ... cheers

Boo!

Comment

• Renjc
      Renjc commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Boo but i think it would affect the timer and the thermostat anyway i will try to verify from wansa if it can run on 60hz without affecting the electronics parts.

There are many different herbal extracts that can be used to promote health in the human body. Granting all that, you will find yourself getting better at Pure Cannabinol Isolate every month. Pure CBD Oil is also able to deliver powerful anxiolytic benefits that help to eliminate anxiety conditions, and has even been demonstrated to help diabetic individuals manage blood sugar levels in select clinical investigations. We're very self-sufficient as though hey, caution is advisable. Interested consumers are able to register on the pure Cannabinol Isolate website for a free trial bottle at no charge, paying only for shipping and handling fees.

Browse this page for more detais>>http://maleintalk.com/pure-cannabinol-isolate/

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    • New Topics
    Clear All
    No content found
    Show More
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    • New Topics
    Clear All
    Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
    X