How To Clean The Window Blind?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Clean The Window Blind?

The great advantage of using the window blinds is to cover the window with great convenience and appearance. But, let's not forget that it is very important to always maintain its cleanliness. Cleaning the window blinds will depend on the amount of dust deposited on it. If there's a small coating of dust, a mere dusting with a moist of cloth is enough. This method has a great advantage because the dust will not be released into the air, plus it is more safe and inexpensive.
    Do you know that the best and the cheapest way to clean the window blinds needs only some white vinegar? Yes, with the help of a cotton glove or an old sock, you can dip your fingers in a container holding a vinegar. Then, you can squeeze out the excess vinegar. Now, you may run your fingers along both sides of the first slat to wipe out all dust. After finishing a few slats, you may remove the dust or slime from the sock, dip it in vinegar again and go over the remaining slats.

For fabric and vinyl blinds, you may use a rubber dry sponge to remove the dust. Vinyl blinds can be taken outside and cleaned. You should ensure that you secure first the floor with enough towels before placing the blinds on it for cleaning to prevent any scratching. After washing the blinds with an extra care, you may hang them out to dry and then re-hang them on the windows. In the case of fabric blinds, if they are extremely dirty, you can take them to a dry cleaner who specializes in window treatments.

You should always remember that when washing wood blinds, you shouldn't over saturate the wood. You should wipe the excess water off immediately to avoid discolouring. Also, it is good to vacuum blinds often with a brush attachment, but you should do it across the slats and not up and down. Whatever cleaner you use, makes sure that there is no contact with your eyes and do not prolong the contact in your skin. Lastly, if you wipe down the slats of the blinds with fabric softener sheets after cleaning and drying them, you can postpone the dust build-up. This will give you a fresh and pleasant smell to the blinds.
    Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
    Last edited by SigurdAlj; 09-17-2019, 07:40 PM.

Really nice article thanks! I remember how it was difficult to clean the plastic window blind. I even can not imagine how some housewifes clean the textile materials. I think it's much easier to call the special cleanning service and ask them to it.
    Last edited by SigurdAlj; 09-17-2019, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Have you tried a home mop? I am taking about something like this https://www.bestproductspro.com/mop-for-tile-floors/. Might not be the most effective, but give it a try tho.
      Last edited by soap94; 04-17-2019, 05:34 AM.

Comment

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
        Last edited by SigurdAlj; 09-17-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response.
          Last edited by SigurdAlj; 09-17-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Hi there! Nice material, do keep me posted when you post something like this again! I will visit this blog leaps and bounds for more quality posts like it.

Comment

What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.

Comment

Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.

Comment

thank you for your interesting infomation.

Comment

All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation.
                    Last edited by SigurdAlj; 09-17-2019, 07:43 PM.

Comment

This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.

Comment

Iíve been surfing online more than 5 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours without a doubt. Itís pretty worth enough for me. Thanks...

Comment

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. smm panels list

Comment

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. adult site reviews

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
                              • Filter
                              • Time
                              • Show
                              • New Topics
                              Clear All
                              No content found
                              Show More
                              • Filter
                              • Time
                              • Show
                              • New Topics
                              Clear All
                              Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
                              X