Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I bind metal trusses and bars using CABLE wire?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I bind metal trusses and bars using CABLE wire?

Sir, how can I bind metal trusses and bars using CABLE wire? Since I cannot weld some metal trusses because the insulator will burn , I am planning to bind some trusses for added protection by tying several loops of high grade cable wire together. How can I tie off the ends? Are there fasteners for cable wires? Where is the best place to buy cable wire? Thin cable wire diameters will do as long as I use plenty of coils wrapped around such bars or trusses, the problem is how to hold the cable wire in place. (based on the principle in union there is strength) Do I use ring clamps to tie cable wires together? Salamat po.

Isn't insulation materials fireproof/fire retardant in nature?
    Why don't you just sacrifice the insulation material during welding and replace it afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
      Isn't insulation materials fireproof/fire retardant in nature?
      Why don't you just sacrifice the insulation material during welding and replace it afterwards.
      Thank you sir for your suggestion regarding welding my trusses. I will just use a cutter and re-glue afterwards.

Comment

kung ayaw mo magwelding sir e baka pupwede ang magfabricate ka ng steel bracket (or some kind of a gusset plate) then drill holes tapos bolt on.

Comment

Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
          • Filter
          • Time
          • Show
          • New Topics
          Clear All
          No content found
          Show More
          • Filter
          • Time
          • Show
          • New Topics
          Clear All
          Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
          X