Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metals Price Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post

    hi PS... would you be so kind to give me the current price of the following;
    - Mild steel flat bar 3.2mm x 50mm x 6m
    - Mild steel flat bar 6mm x 50mm x 6m
    - Mild steel flat bar 10mm x 50mm x 6m
    - Mild steel flat bar 10mm x 75mm x 6m
    - Mild steel flat bar 10mm x 100mm x 6m
    - Carbon steel pipe, 50mm dia. x 6m, schedule 40
    - Carbon steel pipe, 150mm dia. x 6m, schedule 40 (7.1 mm WT)
    I'll be using above items for my training center. tia
    Flat Bar, 3.0mm x 2" x 6M Red (6.4 kls) - 345.00
    Flat Bar, 6.0mm x 2" x 6M Orange (14.13 kls) - 855.00
    Flat Bar, 10.5mm x 2" x 6M (23.55 kls) - 1,205.00
    Flat Bar, 10.5mm x 3" x 6M(35.33 kls) - 2,085.00
    Flat Bar, 10.5mm x 4" x 6M (47.10 kls) - 2,800.00

    Pde po kayong tumawag sa aming sales personnel na si Sir Aga 09259601752 or 731-0000 loc 153 para sa formal price quotation.

    Comment


    • Any question that you may have with the latest price of steel products you may visit our Website or Facebook page for assistance with the help of our live chat support.

      Comment


      • Hello ,

        We are in need of the following for our new plant
        please send us your formal quotation in on my email.
        Description Qty Unit
        MS Plate 3.5mm x 6' x 20' 48 pcs
        MS Plate 3.5mm x 6' x 20' 11 pcs
        MS Plate 3.5mm x 6' x 20' 8 pcs
        MS Plate 3.5mm x 6' x 20' 4 pcs
        L-bar 6.0mm x 1 x 1 1/2 x 20' 50 pcs
        MS Plate 2.5mm x 4' x 8' 13 pcs
        MS Plate 3.5mm x 4' x 8' 2 pcs
        L-Bar 6.0 x 2' x 20' 30 pcs

        Comment


        • Originally posted by spheix_0313 View Post
          Hello ,

          We are in need of the following for our new plant
          please send us your formal quotation in on my email.
          Description Qty Unit
          MS Plate 3.5mm x 6' x 20' 48 pcs
          MS Plate 3.5mm x 6' x 20' 11 pcs
          MS Plate 3.5mm x 6' x 20' 8 pcs
          MS Plate 3.5mm x 6' x 20' 4 pcs
          L-bar 6.0mm x 1 x 1 1/2 x 20' 50 pcs
          MS Plate 2.5mm x 4' x 8' 13 pcs
          MS Plate 3.5mm x 4' x 8' 2 pcs
          L-Bar 6.0 x 2' x 20' 30 pcs
          Price as of Oct 19, 2017

          MS Plate 4.5mmx4x8 - 4,148/pc
          MS Plate 2.5mmx4x8 - 2,305/pc
          MS Plate 4mmx4x8 - 3,687/pc
          Angle Bar - 6mmx2x2x6m - 888/pc
          Angle Bar - 6mmx1 1/2x 1 1/2x6m - 1, 178/pc

          For any future inquiries you may visit us on our website for ease and convenience with the help of our live chat support.
          www.powersteel.com.ph

          Comment


          • Hello,

            Pa price naman po, need for quote:

            M/S Flat Bar, 1/8" x 1-1/2" x 1.75mm
            M/S Plate, 1/8" x 4ft x 8ft

            Pasingit na rin kung meron kayo, ^_^
            Steel Sprocket, 14teeth
            Motor Chain, 3.5mtrs
            Motor, Low speed

            Thanks
            Beltplast Trading
            Last edited by zxcrenzo; 12-11-2017, 04:04 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by zxcrenzo View Post
              Hello,

              Pa price naman po, need for quote:

              M/S Flat Bar, 1/8" x 1-1/2" x 1.75mm
              M/S Plate, 1/8" x 4ft x 8ft

              Pasingit na rin kung meron kayo, ^_^
              Steel Sprocket, 14teeth
              Motor Chain, 3.5mtrs
              Motor, Low speed

              Thanks
              Beltplast Trading
              Hi Sir/Mam,

              Expect a call from one of our sales personnel on your number: 664 0088 with regards to your inquiry.

              Comment


              • I am looking for SS rod 316/317 10mm x 6m x 33 pieces
                Have got a few quotes on 304 and may have to settle for that
                C

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Caimito View Post
                  I am looking for SS rod 316/317 10mm x 6m x 33 pieces
                  Have got a few quotes on 304 and may have to settle for that
                  C
                  You can contact our sales personnel on the number: 0925 722 4682 for assistance - Ms. Ma. Cristina Tala

                  Comment


                  • mbien19
                    mbien19 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do you have 5/16 round tool steel bar? Thanks

                • Originally posted by Powersteel View Post

                  You can contact our sales personnel on the number: 0925 722 4682 for assistance - Ms. Ma. Cristina Tala
                  I already contacted your company on fb. After waiting for more than a day they called me from Cebu (my nearest place). Then they said that they would get sales to call me, as they were not sales. Eventually sales called me, but preferred sms. and after 10 messages I eventually got a quote. I said I will contact her in the morning. I put in an order on Saturday morning for approx 25,000 pesos by sms. No reply Saturday.

                  I again messaged on sms this morning (Monday) and again this afternoon.

                  Weird company is this powersteel. Also no respect (well for small orders anyway).

                  P

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Caimito View Post

                    I already contacted your company on fb. After waiting for more than a day they called me from Cebu (my nearest place). Then they said that they would get sales to call me, as they were not sales. Eventually sales called me, but preferred sms. and after 10 messages I eventually got a quote. I said I will contact her in the morning. I put in an order on Saturday morning for approx 25,000 pesos by sms. No reply Saturday.

                    I again messaged on sms this morning (Monday) and again this afternoon.

                    Weird company is this powersteel. Also no respect (well for small orders anyway).

                    P
                    Sincerely apologize, Sir Pascal with regards to the experience that you've received from us to your inquiry rest assured that it has been informed to the Branch Manager in our Cebu Branch. We also have a live chat feature on our website for ease and convenience that you can use and chat with one of our Customer Support in-real time. Attached here is a copy of the price quotation that was given to you on the 5th of January, 2018

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	PASCAL CANNING PRICE QUOTATION-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	98031

                    Comment


                    • mbien19
                      mbien19 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi Sir/Ma'am, do you have 5/16 round bar tool steel? Thanks

                    • Powersteel
                      Powersteel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @mbien19

                      4140 Tool Steel Shafting 5/8 - Php 535
                      Call us on the number: ‎731-0000 Loc. ‎153 and look for Sir Aga for assistance

                  • Originally posted by Powersteel View Post

                    Sincerely apologize, Sir Pascal with regards to the experience that you've received from us to your inquiry rest assured that it has been informed to the Branch Manager in our Cebu Branch. We also have a live chat feature on our website for ease and convenience that you can use and chat with one of our Customer Support in-real time. Attached here is a copy of the price quotation that was given to you on the 5th of January, 2018

                    {"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":98031}
                    Thank you
                    I already spoke with Sir Michael
                    Unfortunately they only have 4 pieces of 10mm in stock at the moment, I was looking for 33 pieces

                    Comment


                    • For any question or query with regards to the Price of the product posted in the picture, Kindly contact me on the number: 0932 888 7777 for assistance, or you can visit us on our website with the help of our Livechat Support.

                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Powersteel; 02-09-2018, 03:06 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Good day PHM! Pa update naman po price list :

                        Rectangular Steel Tube 2" x 4" x 0.80mm - 6m
                        Rectangular Steel Tube 2" x 4" x 1.00mm - 6m
                        Rectangular Steel Tube 2" x 4" x 1.20mm - 6m

                        C-Purlins 2" x 3" x 0.80mm - 6m (If Available)
                        C-Purlins 2" x 3" x 1.00mm - 6m (If Available)
                        C-Purlins 2" x 4" x 0.80mm - 6m
                        C-Purlins 2" x 4" x 1.00mm - 6m

                        Thanks! More power.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AudriX View Post
                          Good day PHM! Pa update naman po price list :

                          Rectangular Steel Tube 2" x 4" x 0.80mm - 6m
                          Rectangular Steel Tube 2" x 4" x 1.00mm - 6m
                          Rectangular Steel Tube 2" x 4" x 1.20mm - 6m

                          C-Purlins 2" x 3" x 0.80mm - 6m (If Available)
                          C-Purlins 2" x 3" x 1.00mm - 6m (If Available)
                          C-Purlins 2" x 4" x 0.80mm - 6m
                          C-Purlins 2" x 4" x 1.00mm - 6m

                          Thanks! More power.
                          Price as of 8/30/2018

                          Rectangular Steel Tube 2" x 4" x 0.80mm - 6m @ 990 (0.90mm only)
                          Rectangular Steel Tube 2" x 4" x 1.00mm - 6m @ N/A
                          Rectangular Steel Tube 2" x 4" x 1.20mm - 6m @ 1,010

                          C-Purlins 2" x 3" x 0.80mm - 6m @ N/A
                          C-Purlins 2" x 3" x 1.00mm - 6m @ 400 (1.0mm only)
                          C-Purlins 2" x 4" x 0.80mm - 6m @ N/A
                          C-Purlins 2" x 4" x 1.00mm - 6m @ 433

                          Contact us on the number: 09433122092 or 731 0000 and look for Marivic

                          Comment


                          • For any Steel Needs and Requirements kindly contact or visit us on our Branches:

                            Power Steel Corporation
                            1714 Maria Clara St. Sampaloc Manila
                            Tel: 731 0000
                            Mobile: 0932 888 7777
                            Email: sales@powersteel.com.ph

                            Power Steel Corporation Cebu Branch
                            H Franco Bldg M.C Briones St. Highway Mandaue, Cebu
                            Tel: ( 032 ) 236 5011
                            Mobile: 0933 859 8860
                            Email: sales@powersteel.com.ph

                            Power Steel Corporation Davao Branch
                            Unit 2, PTCOFFAB Building Mc Arthur Highway Matina Davao City
                            Tel: ( 082 ) 296 0657, (082) 285 1161
                            Mobile: 0977 850 9314
                            Email: sales@powersteel.com.ph

                            Power Steel Corporation Iloilo Branch
                            Coastal Road Brgy. Banuyao, Lapaz, Iloilo City
                            Tel: ( 033 ) 330-3792, (033) 329-4484
                            Mobile: 0977 850 9234
                            Email: sales@powersteel.com.ph

                            Power Steel Corporation CDO Branch
                            Primestar Realty & Development, Inc. Building, Zone 5, Barangay Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City
                            Tel: ( 088 ) 583-0087, ( 088 ) 583-0089
                            Mobile: 0933 859 8863
                            Email: sales@powersteel.com.ph

                            Power Steel Corporation Cavite Branch
                            29 Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Salawag, Dasmarinas City, Cavite
                            Tel: ( 046 ) 436 0163, 436 0164
                            Mobile: 0921 640 1526
                            Email: sales@powersteel.com.ph

                            Power Steel Corporation Isabela Branch
                            Barangay Bustamante, San Miguel, Luna, Province of Isabela
                            Tel: ( 078 )306 8000
                            Mobile: 0917 708 3250
                            Email: sales@powersteel.com.ph

                            Power Steel Corporation Palawan Branch
                            #153 HRPV Bldg. Rizal Avenue, Brgy. Tagumpay, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines
                            Tel: 048 716 1470
                            Mobile: 0977 824 4690
                            Email: sales@powersteel.com.ph

                            Power Steel Corporation Batangas Branch
                            JMK BUILDING - 2nd Floor, Gov. Antonio Carpio Road, Brgy. Gulod Labac, Batangas 4200 Batangas
                            Tel: ( 043 ) 781 1991
                            Mobile: 0917 627 4794
                            Email: sales@powersteel.com.ph

                            Power Steel Corporation Legazpi Branch
                            Door II-1 2/F CCJ Bldg. Benny S. Imperial st. Alternate rd. Cabangan West Legazpi City
                            Tel: ( 052 ) 4311400
                            Mobile: 09338199176
                            Email: sales@powersteel.com.ph



                            Comment

                            Related Articles

                            Collapse


                            Collapse
                            • Filter
                            • Time
                            • Show
                            • New Topics
                            Clear All
                            new posts
                            No content found
                            Show More
                            • Filter
                            • Time
                            • Show
                            • New Topics
                            Clear All
                            new posts
                            Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

                            Related Articles

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X