No announcement yet.

Metals Price Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note: For any requirements of the Steel Product "Sheet Pile" kindly visit us on our website: www.powersteel.com.ph for assistance with the help of our chat support.

Steel sheet piles are long structural sections with a vertical interlocking system that creates a continuous wall. The walling is widely constructed to retain either soil or water in a particular portion or side. The capacity of the sheet pile to perform is dependent upon its geometry and the soil where is it piled.

Steel sheet piles that are widely used in the construction of river embankments, quay walls of ports, retaining walls, cut-off walls, earthquake strengthening structures, and in many other types of construction work are becoming increasingly important.

There are temporary and permanent applications of sheet pile. While permanent applications would serve as a permanent barrier or retaining mechanism, the temporary application, on the other side, is designed to provide safe access for construction and then later remove.

Sheet piles need to be of high quality so to assure that the walling is firm and can withstand with various intensity of forces. Power steel is one of the most trusted the supplier of sheet piles in the Philippines, especially for multi-national companies, government infrastructures, among others.

Last edited by Powersteel; 10-12-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• tmjindustrialsolutions
      Editing a comment
      Updated Price for
      Square Tube
      2.5 mm X 1" x 20'
      3.5 mm X 2" X 20'
      Calamba delivery

• Powersteel

Magkano ang minimum order if COD? Dasmarinas-Cavite branch to Naic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogie67 View Post
      Powersteel

Magkano ang minimum order if COD? Dasmarinas-Cavite branch to Naic.
      For ease and convenience, kindly contact our Cavite Branch on this number: (046) 436 0163, 436 0164

Comment

• Does anyone know where one can get round mild steel DOM tubing? Maybe 7/8" OD x 0.083" wall.

I only need a couple of meters to build the subframe of my moto project. Thanks!

Comment

• Hello everybody

I'm looking for the following types of steel here in the Paranaque/Muntinlupa area. I'm a foreigner and I'm not so sure of the sorts of terminologies the local hardware stores use for these products. I only need small quantities (like 1 or 2 pieces) for building some gardening tools but have had trouble finding this:

1 1/4" square tubing, 0.095 thickness, hot-rolled, low-carbon steel, also known as mild steel or 1010/1020 steel (have only found 1" square tubular)
          1/8" thick steel plate
          1/4" Half round bar (can only find complete round bar)

Hope you can help!
          Cheers
          Henry

Comment

• Originally posted by henryfork View Post
            Hello everybody

I'm looking for the following types of steel here in the Paranaque/Muntinlupa area. I'm a foreigner and I'm not so sure of the sorts of terminologies the local hardware stores use for these products. I only need small quantities (like 1 or 2 pieces) for building some gardening tools but have had trouble finding this:

1 1/4" square tubing, 0.095 thickness, hot-rolled, low-carbon steel, also known as mild steel or 1010/1020 steel (have only found 1" square tubular)
            1/8" thick steel plate
            1/4" Half round bar (can only find complete round bar)

Hope you can help!
            Cheers
            Henry
            For the Square Tube we can offer square tube 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 x 0.7mm (thinnest size available) @ Php 240/pc
            3mm thick x 4' x 8' MS Plate @ Php 3000/pc
            for the Half Round Bar apologize but not available

for any inquiry you may visit us on our website: www.powersteel.com.ph for ease and convenience with the help of our Live Chat Support
            or you may also contact us on the numbers: 230 2906 and 0932 888 7777 Look for Sir Wilson

Comment

• Originally posted by Powersteel View Post

For the Square Tube we can offer square tube 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 x 0.7mm (thinnest size available) @ Php 240/pc
              3mm thick x 4' x 8' MS Plate @ Php 3000/pc
              for the Half Round Bar apologize but not available

for any inquiry you may visit us on our website: www.powersteel.com.ph for ease and convenience with the help of our Live Chat Support
              or you may also contact us on the numbers: 230 2906 and 0932 888 7777 Look for Sir Wilson
              Unfortunately you guys only do delivery on minimum order of P30,000 and the only other option is pick up from your site in Caloocan which is difficult when I don't have a truck. Any other advice on where to get these things more locally other than visit every single hardware store in my area?

Comment

Unfortunately you guys only do delivery on minimum order of P30,000 and the only other option is pick up from your site in Caloocan which is difficult when I don't have a truck. Any other advice on where to get these things more locally other than visit every single hardware store in my area?
                For Clarification Sir/Mam, can I get the name of the sales personnel that attended to your query? We don't have a Branch in Caloocan our Branches are as follows listed below for your convenience. You can also PM me your contact details ie: Name, Contact Number, Email Address so that I can forward you to our Sales Department.

Manila
                1714 Maria Clara St. Sampaloc Manila
                Tel: 731 0000, 230 2906
                Mobile: 0932 888 7777

Taguig
                8003 Sta. Maria Drive Sta. Maria Industrial Estate Bagumbayan Taguig City
                Tel: 869-8413, 553-4271

Cebu
                M.C Briones St. Highway Mandaue, Cebu
                Tel: 032 236 5011
                Mobile: 0933 859 8860

Davao
                Unit 2, PTCOFFAB Building Mc Arthur Highway Matina Davao City
                Tel: 082 296 0657, 082 285 1161
                Mobile: 0932 876 9376

Iloilo
                Coastal Road Brgy. Banuyao, Lapaz, Iloilo City
                Tel: 033 330 3792, 033 329 4484
                MObile: 0977 850 9234

CDO
                Primestar Realty & Development, Inc. Building, Zone 5, Barangay Agusan, Cagayan de Oro City
                Tel: 088 583 0087, 088 583-0089
                Mobile: 09778509228

Cavite
                29 Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Salawag, Dasmarinas City, Cavite
                Tel: 046 436 0163, 046 436 0164
                Mobile: 0921 640 1526

Isabela
                Barangay Bustamante, San Miguel, Luna, Province of Isabela
                Tel: 078 306 8000
                Mobile: 0917 708 3250

Palawan
                153 HRPV Bldg. Rizal Avenue, Brgy. Tagumpay, Puerto Princesa City
                Tel: 048 716 1470
                Mobile: 0977 824 4690

Batangas
                JMK BUILDING - 2nd Floor, Gov. Antonio Carpio Road, Brgy. Gulod Labac, Batangas
                Landline: 043 781 1991
                Mobile: 0917 627 4794

Legazpi
                Door II-1 2/F CCJ Bldg. Benny S. Imperial st. Alternate rd. Cabangan West Legazpi City
                Landline: 052 431 1400
                Mobile: 0933 819 9176

General Santos
                Door 4 and 5 Cawit Bldg. Zone 10-B Blk 16 Brgy Fatima General Santos, South Cotabato
                Mobile: 0933 819 9183

Comment

• Originally posted by Powersteel View Post

For Clarification Sir/Mam, can I get the name of the sales personnel that attended to your query? We don't have a Branch in Caloocan our Branches are as follows listed below for your convenience. You can also PM me your contact details ie: Name, Contact Number, Email Address so that I can forward you to our Sales Department.
                  I got transferred to so many different people when I contacted you that I eventually just emailed my requirements to the email on your website. It was then someone telephoned me to give me quotes and tell me that they have a minimum order before they deliver. Unfortunately I only need two pieces so she said I would have to pick up. I will have to find somewhere to deliver here in Paranaque or at least someone that will order the required pieces for me.

Comment

I got transferred to so many different people when I contacted you that I eventually just emailed my requirements to the email on your website. It was then someone telephoned me to give me quotes and tell me that they have a minimum order before they deliver. Unfortunately I only need two pieces so she said I would have to pick up. I will have to find somewhere to deliver here in Paranaque or at least someone that will order the required pieces for me.
                    My sincere apology with regards to the experience that you had with us when you've contacted, usually calls received are first handled by our Marketing Department or Admin for encoding purposes before being relayed to the Sales Department for processing hence why you got transferred to different people.

I've looked up some Hardware/Industrial Supply Stores in Paranaque for your convenience along with their respective contact numbers so that you may contact them and check if they have the Steel Products that you require and that the location hopefully is near your place.

Steelhaus
                    Dr Arcadio Santos Ave, Parañaque
                    (02) 825 6106

Marc Alain General Merchandising
                    8182 Dr Arcadio Santos Ave, Sucat Dionisio, Parañaque
                    (02) 825 5524

Global Metal
                    Dr Arcadio Santos Ave, San Antonio, Parañaque
                    (02) 829 1260

888 Stainless Merchandise
                    2820 Dr. A Santos Ave Evacom San Dionisio, Parañaque
                    (02) 478 8846
                    (02) 542 3621

Sucat Crown Hardware
                    Dr. A. Santos Avenue
                    (02) 825 1912

PRIMO COSMOS Hardware and Industrial Supply, Incorporated
                    82 Dona Soledad Avenue
                    (02) 585 9202

Comment

• Gates
                      When you come to Top Metal Work for a new automatic gate, our highly skilled craftsmen work to your specification to create something completely bespoke and perfect for you. With a vast range of styles and finishes on offer, we guarantee you’ll find something you love.

http://topmetalwork.co.uk

Comment

• Duct works
                        At Top Metal work we manufacture and Install Ventilation ductwork. We are able to supply to the London area on a daily basis.
                        We are dedicated to providing our customers with friendly service. We value your business. We have made it our mission to provide reliable products and services in our customer-driven approach.
                        Our courteous, professional team is able to support a range of services to meet your requirements.

http://topmetalwork.co.uk

Comment

• Good afternoon po, ask ko lng po kung magkano current price ng mga items na nsa baba, for budgetary estimate.

6m x 2" x 2" tubular steel
                          4' x 8', G.a. 18 steel sheet
                          6m x 1" x 1" tubular steel
                          6m x 1" x 1.5" tubular steel
                          6m x 3" x 3" tubular steel
                          6m x 8mm diam steel rod

thanks po sa sasagot

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
                          • Filter
                          • Time
                          • Show
                          • New Topics
                          Clear All
                          No content found
                          Show More
                          • Filter
                          • Time
                          • Show
                          • New Topics
                          Clear All
                          Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
                          X