Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help for hobart, and lincoln mig welders

hi guys,

i bought 3 mig welders here in Canada. All of them are 220 volts input. one is Lincold hd180, the second is the new lincoln pro mig mp210, and an old hobart 175. Here i use two lines of 110 volts to get 220 volts. this is separate 110 v lines. My question is,,,, how do you connect these mig welders to philippine 220 volts. your response will be highly appreciated. I plan to bring this welders to the philippines and probably sell 2 of them.

Comment

Hi ricofrederick,

If your machine are 220v you can plug direct. The only thing that vary is the kind of plug they are using but is still simple cut them and replace it with philippine type of plug.

If your planning to sell your machine i would like to have your lincoln mp210 if the price is right hehe. Let me knoe pls.

Comment

• ricofrederick
        ricofrederick commented
        Editing a comment
        kinda lost here bro... should i combine welders two 110 v to make 220v, the use the nuetral to make it two terminal?

I paid cnd, 1,600 $ ( tax in .. 13% ) for the mp 210 inverter. so you have an idea, its only 2 months old. im going home by december this year. so you have lots of time to save.. he he he. Its too much for me. the lincoln 180 is more than enough for me. thanks for the reply

@ ricofrederick,

You don't have to change anything with regards to its plug, it comes with the 110V and 220V separately. If you will be bringing
      them here in the Phil, for the 220 volts usage, a 50 amp 3 pin type socket (receptacle) can be purchased at Toolec in Libis area.

Hope this helps.
      AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
      HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
      YAMATO 300 Amp AC Stick Welder
      YAMATO 200Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
      DeWALT Chopsaw
      HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
      Assorted Angle Grinders, Clamps and Vises
      STIHL MS 044 chainsaw

-----------------------------------------------
      Dreaming and wanting is good and healthy but working hard for it is better !

Comment

• ricofrederick
        ricofrederick commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you rosy.... have a great day....

Hi ricofrederick,

The yellow green is the neutral terminal while the brown white or black are hot terminal. At the back of welder try to find selector switch, if your welder rated auto volts no need and if your welder comes with extention converter kit ( like in miller MVP plug & adapter cord) no need also.
      Last edited by Crazy cut; 06-17-2016, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Hi ricofrederick,

Try to download first your picture in "tiny picture" online then copy the html or something then paste here to have good quality pictures. I could'nt view your post. Here is my viber no. +50499415602. If you dont change your mind contact me pls. Thanks
        Last edited by Crazy cut; 06-17-2016, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• ricofrederick
          ricofrederick commented
          Editing a comment
          okay... most likely dec

ayos 2nd dibs ako dun sa lincoln Promig210

saan ba loc mo sa Ph?

Comment

• ricofrederick
          ricofrederick commented
          Editing a comment
          bicol, legazpi City ......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ricofrederick View Post
          hi guys,

i bought 3 mig welders here in Canada. All of them are 220 volts input. one is Lincold hd180, the second is the new lincoln pro mig mp210, and an old hobart 175. Here i use two lines of 110 volts to get 220 volts. this is separate 110 v lines. My question is,,,, how do you connect these mig welders to philippine 220 volts. your response will be highly appreciated. I plan to bring this welders to the philippines and probably sell 2 of them.
          Hi, ricofrederick

I suggest you to let the community know how much you are planning to sell those extra welders so any interested buyers will have a fair opportunity. Thanks.

Comment

• ricofrederick
            ricofrederick commented
            Editing a comment
            see my other post.... price is there.. much lower than running price here...mp210 65k, 180hd,,,35k, ac225 15k

Originally posted by ricofrederick View Post
          hi guys,

AFAIK, we have two 110v lines here in the Philippines (actually 120v) to come up with the 240v required by most house appliance.
          In some cases (including the very old house we are renting), there is a third line for ground, usually used to make a 110v outlet.

But I also read that in some far provinces serviced by local electricity cooperative (not covered by MERALCO), they have have only one 240v line from the electrical post and a ground wire in the house.

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
          • Filter
          • Time
          • Show
          • New Topics
          Clear All

• Tekinex
            started a topic Airconditioning guide

Airconditioning guide

Hi guys. Im kinda new in this forums but i am in an airconditioning company for a long time.

Here is my views and opinions in a/c since it...
            See more | Go to post
            Last edited by Tekinex; Today, 01:03 AM. Reason: Ongoing Updates regarding a/c and questions will be entertained

• Tekinex
            started a topic Looking for various materials

Looking for various materials

Im looking for various raw materials for my small projects this summer. Below are the list of raw materials needed.*

-Clear Casting Resin...
            See more | Go to post
            Last edited by Tekinex; 03-20-2017, 03:04 AM. Reason: Will start a small workshop soon if it turns out well.
          No content found
          Show More
          • Filter
          • Time
          • Show
          • New Topics
          Clear All
          Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
          X