• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the best angle grinder

tnx!genuine ba yung mga nasa sulit?

Comment

I have a brand new spare 4" Bosch grinder, PhP2k na lang sa nangangailangan, text powers (09239874560)

Comment

sayang,kabibili ko lang kahapon sa panda

Comment

DEWALT DWE402K 4-1/2-Inch 11-Amp Angle Grinder Kit

I just use DEWALT DWE420K last 2 years. I use The power is instantly noticeable. I expect to use these for knotted wire cup brush use where the power is required. You don't want the power for a cutting disk as any less powerful unit will quickly do. The power also comes in handy when hanging discs start to wear out, and you have to press harder to get the last bit of use out of that item.

These are also very smooth and low in vibration. The paddle switch is easy to use and since you have to hold the tool anyway, is the only way a dangerous weapon like any angle grinder should be used. I got that lesson the hard way when I had an angle grinder with a normal on/off switch get bent out of my hands, and it continued to rise my chest and flew over my arm and continued gyrating on the ground till I unplugged its power cord. I no longer own an angle grinder with an on/off switch, and I own 11 angle grinders.

Comment

I've had nothing but good success with Makita angle grinder. I had thought about going battery-powered, but elected to get this Makita instead. It's easy to use, fits well in my hands, and has no problem cutting through pavers and the like. I would recommend it to anyone interested in a quality piece of equipment.

Check the reviews of Best angle grinder in 2018 https://drillly.com/best-angle-grinder/

Most Makita power tools currently sold in North America are manufactured in Japan or China. Here are a few exceptions to this rule:
            3" x 18" belt sander - made in England
            chain saws - made in Germany

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
            • Filter
            • Time
            • Show
            • New Topics
            Clear All
            No content found
            Show More
            • Filter
            • Time
            • Show
            • New Topics
            Clear All
            Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
            X