• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amboy
    started a topic Powercraft PIW200 Review w/ pics

Powercraft PIW200 Review w/ pics

hi guys,

as requested, here's a review of the Powercraft PIW200 Inverter Arc Welder which i got from T. Alonzo a couple of days ago.

First here's a look of the exterior and interior of the Powercraft:

front view of the powercraft:

[IMG][/IMG]

right side view:

[IMG][/IMG]

left side view:

[IMG][/IMG]

back view:

[IMG][/IMG]

• Jogi George Caballes
    replied
    @sir amboy it's been almost 5 years. How's the performance of your PowerCraft PIW200? Planning to buy one too. Salamat po. By the way...HAPPY FATHER's Day to all
    Last edited by Jogi George Caballes; 06-17-2018, 02:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jogi George Caballes
    commented on 's reply
    sir amboy it's been almost 5 years. How's the performance of your PowerCraft PIW200? Planning to buy one too. Salamat po.

• rosy
    replied
    Simply check OLX, type Powercraft Inverter welding machines,OLX.PH or you may
    get in touch with Tools from Us and look for Engr. Jasper Tan.

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• raymondablir
    replied
    hi, new member po. =D. san po makakabili ng powercraft welding machine. 200A. salamat! =D

Leave a comment:

• mickeymouth
    replied
    Mga sir san po ba pdeng makabili nito...thnx

Leave a comment:

• jhonaubrey
    replied
    How much is the current price for this welding machine? Someone is offering to sell me the exact same model for Php 7300, the seller claims it's brand new.

Leave a comment:

• rosy
    replied
    Re: Powercraft PIW200 Review w/ pics

Originally posted by tamz View Post
    Thanks bro....so any idea what other inverter you recommend for my requirements?.....my budget is around 10K to 13K.....thanks
    Hey bro amboy, allow me to chime in on tamz question.

There are several brands in the market now that may fall under your budget and requirements such as Creston, Rilon or HiTronic arc weld machines.

For the Creston, I have no pricings, sorry !!
    ------------------------------------------------------

Rilon Arc 200T cost ---- P 12,000.00, net price

Rilon Arc 250T cost ---- P 18,000.00, net price
    Just checkout the Rilon shop in EDSA, Caloocan.
    -------------------------------------------------------

HiTronic Arc 200A cost ---- P 13,000.00 with less 20% (2,600.00) = Php 10,400.00

HiTronic Arc 250A cost ---- P 15,000.00 with less 20% (3,000.00) = Php 13,000.00
    For the HiTronic weld machines, better get in touch with Coolmaxheric, also a PHM member who own GOLDPEAK Tools and Hardware.

All of the above welders are DC Inverters and are also considered as heavy duty.

HOPE THIS HELPS BRO !!

Leave a comment:

• amboy
    replied

Originally posted by tamz View Post
    Thanks bro....so any idea what other inverter you recommend for my requirements?.....my budget is around 10K to 13K.....thanks
    No experience on other brands bro except for the powercraft. It has served me well until now... probably used about 30 to 40kilos of welding rod with it already with no problem so far.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• tamz
    replied

Originally posted by amboy View Post
    Generally yes the more igbt the more reliable the inverter would be.

Leave a comment:

• amboy
    replied

Generally yes the more igbt the more reliable the inverter would be.

Leave a comment:

• tamz
    replied

Finally i found this thread regarding this powercraft PIW200 inverter weld.But seems the review is bitin. Iam just new in this hobby and still exploring of buying a mid heavy duty welder.One of my list is this powercraft because of the IGBT .parang in my understanding the more IGBT is more power arc force and more reliable in terms of usage....tama ba mga sirs...?..

Leave a comment:

• rosy
    replied

@ bro miked,

HEHEHE, I was just trying to get more results from this new welder of our friend amboy, not just for me but for everyone's benefit. A review perhaps touching on its applications and with the different welding rods it is suppose to burn and how long will it take before the OC light indicator lits up.

I suppose this welder is better than the YAMATO we are using now if we are to base its innards which contains more IGBTs than the former Yamato. Perhaps we may consider this welder to be more on the heavy duty side, I hope! Bro its good to know also other DC brand of welder in the forum so we can have other choices too on what welder will suit our needs.

Well bro, not so fast kambyo on the welder 'coz I have already another brand in mind as I plan to upgrade my existing DC welder soon.

Leave a comment:

• miked
    replied

Originally posted by rosy View Post
    Hi bro amboy,

AHHHH, anymore updates with the review of the Powercraft PIW200 welder
    Nakaka bitin kasi bro !!

nakow sir rosy! mukhang ikaw na ata kakambyo sa powercraft a. hehe

Leave a comment:

• amboy
    replied

Originally posted by rosy View Post
    Hi bro amboy,

AHHHH, anymore updates with the review of the Powercraft PIW200 welder
    Nakaka bitin kasi bro !!

Hi bro rosy... hehe after that big chair project I posted before I wasnt doing any big project lately. Though did fabricate a few simple project like the manhole cover for our cistern tank, a rack for my tool box and lately been fabricating 2pcs high chair for our resto (I'll post my WIP on a different thread). Im happy to say though that my powercraft is still working flawlessy... no OC til now

Leave a comment:

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
No content found
Show More
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
X