Hitronic TIG 250 ACDC: Unboxing, Review, and Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jantech View Post

LOL I think you are being too strict! Ang daming topic dito na may OT na post. Besides andito na ung plan kaya naisip ko na ilagay na rin dito. About your 2nd point. Each people is different marami dito handyman na just by looking at the picture they will know what and how to do it. What matters is the idea. I don't what to flood information that is already available on the Internet if I want to know how make a tig cart I will watch YouTube. video is much better than some random pictures. To me the most important is to share information that are not available on the net like this machine for example.

Bro jantech,

I am not being strict or too strict here, the point here is that you posted a project for your Tig machine assembled using the Mig process and being your 3rd Mig project. So where do you post your Mig project/s, siempre duon sa MIG/GMAW sub forum because it is a Mig project and not in other forums. Purpose of this sub forums were to put order in our forums and not muddle up postings specially since there are different welding processes w/c may confuse newbies who wants to try metalworking. Please don't add up anymore to postings with some OT by some members, "simply be part of the solution and not the problem". When the sub forums where created a few years back, JayL and I started sorting out and transfering
    posts to their proper forums and by doing so made easy sorting and finding particular topics and projects.

With regards to the 2nd point, we are just hoping that you can share somehow to the forum members how you assemble and will assemble future projects. We feel this is important for other members for this inspires the viewers and learn from it as well. Yes we are all different, others can easily grasp ideas by just looking on a finished project but for some ......others need to be shown how it was made just like you who depended on watching YouTube videos on how to make this or how to make that, but you see not all are dependent on YouTube, they have other priorities and probably other things to watch in the internet.

Well anyway my point is if you can simply share on how you made or assembled your coming projects in the future for us to learn from, then well in good, but then if not, I can't force you to do so coz its always gonna be your prerogative.

Cheers
    CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
    AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
    HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
    YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
    YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
    DeWALT Chopsaw
    HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets

cloned STIHLs

MS 044 chainsaw
    MS 070 chainsaw

Comment

wow! tig and mig Hitronic! more pictures and sample weld naman dyan sir!

Comment

Originally posted by jantech View Post
        I bought this welder at goldpeak last week, thanks to coolmaxheric wala sa stock so he had to preorder without asking me for a downpayment.
        Malaki pala tong welder na to sa personal parang naka steroid.... Anyway I chose this model over the TIG 200 ACDC because at 50A more, price difference is only 3K.
        Plus medyo mas may curves tong unit na to. I have no experience in TIG... and unlike MIG which is point and shoot, TIG is a lot harder so I think this might take a while.
        Details coming very soon!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n86255[/ATTACH]
        sir na try mo nb sa aluminum ang tig ac dc hitronic?nakabili din kc ako nito,kaya lng dko pa makuha ang tamang setting,nagtry kc ako mag wwld ng aluminum rim ng kotse,npapakapit ko sya kya lng hilaw ang weld,nagcrack ulit ung pinagweldingan ko..tnx sir sa sagot

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
        • Filter
        • Time
        • Show
        • New Topics
        Clear All
        No content found
        Show More
        • Filter
        • Time
        • Show
        • New Topics
        Clear All
        Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
        X