hand cranked/manual grinder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand cranked/manual grinder

ano po ang tawag nito sa tagalog at saan po kaya makakabili?

salamat po

You're in luck. I am aware that you can buy a german made one at stork hardware store in recto.

I was about to get one but ultimately i prefer the powered one. A word of warning, that will be a bit messy with some stone and metal debris settling near horizontal surfaces tho. Hope this sincerely helps! (first post here in years hehe.)

Comment

Originally posted by owyn View Post
      You're in luck. I am aware that you can buy a german made one at stork hardware store in recto.

I was about to get one but ultimately i prefer the powered one. A word of warning, that will be a bit messy with some stone and metal debris settling near horizontal surfaces tho. Hope this sincerely helps! (first post here in years hehe.)
      gagamitin ko lang po kasi more for sharpening tapos konting grinding kaya sayang lang kung kukuha ako ng bench grinder, ill check that hardware store in recto, thank you!

Comment

Mahaba nga pala ang recto. Since you're serious, that small H.W. store is about right across yale hardware.
        Mga 1.2k iirc, and they have a cheaper chinese version. Stones, meron din sila.
        You know you're in stork if it's manned by an old chinese lady, pretty cramped store.
        hint to others -thereisanold.columbianvise there.

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
        • Filter
        • Time
        • Show
        • New Topics
        Clear All
        No content found
        Show More
        • Filter
        • Time
        • Show
        • New Topics
        Clear All
        Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
        X