LVLP spray guns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVLP spray guns

hi guys! do you know any local store/supplier where i could purchase an LVLP gravity type spray gun?

just a question ... can you use this LVLP spray gun with a normal air compressor for painting a house with a common latex paint? ... cheers

Boo!

Comment

The spraygun specs should indicate the amount of air it needs, usually in cfm (cubic feet per minute) at a certain pressure. Check your air compressor specs if it can supply the indicated values.

As for applying latex with LVLP, it cannot be done. Latex paint is too viscous for that. If you want to spray latex you'll need an airless spray system. I explored that path years ago and eventually abandoned the idea after seeing images of airless spraygun injuries. I never got to searching for local sources of the equipment needed.

Comment

my problem is i cannot find any hardware or stores locally that sells this airless spray system :-( ...

Comment

when I was working in one furniture manufacturer in Cebu way back then, they bought airless spray gun from the States and it's a bitch to maintain and it's costly.

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
          • Filter
          • Time
          • Show
          • New Topics
          Clear All
          No content found
          Show More
          • Filter
          • Time
          • Show
          • New Topics
          Clear All
          Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
          X