Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use a jigsaw

Just sharing a useful video
    In this tutorial I cover the basics of how to use a jigsaw. It's one of the most useful tools you can use for woodworking. And it's affordable!

Thanks for sharing this video. My jigsaw often sits for months just gathering dust. But then I'll need to cut out an intricate pattern for a hobby project, saw into a countertop to install a kitchen sink or cut a material like thin tile or metal that my other saws can't handle. That's when I remember why I love this tool. It's a versatile tool a novice can safely operate, control and—with minimal instruction—enjoy good results from within minutes of picking it up. We'll show you how to get superior results cutting wood, plastic laminate, ceramic tile and metal.

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    • New Topics
    Clear All

• Tekinex
      started a topic Airconditioning guide

Airconditioning guide

Hi guys. Im kinda new in this forums but i am in an airconditioning company for a long time.

Here is my views and opinions in a/c since it...
      See more | Go to post
      Last edited by Tekinex; Today, 01:03 AM. Reason: Ongoing Updates regarding a/c and questions will be entertained

• Tekinex
      started a topic Looking for various materials

Looking for various materials

Im looking for various raw materials for my small projects this summer. Below are the list of raw materials needed.Â*

-Clear Casting Resin...
      See more | Go to post
      Last edited by Tekinex; 03-20-2017, 03:04 AM. Reason: Will start a small workshop soon if it turns out well.
    No content found
    Show More
    • Filter
    • Time
    • Show
    • New Topics
    Clear All
    Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
    X