Hand tools.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand tools.

Anyone need hand tools, especially the ones that are not locally available let me know. I may be able to help you get the tools. I focus mainly on handtools, I prefer vintage tools. You can send me a pm or text me 09237468708.

Here are my recent purchased. I decided to buy my tools abroad because it's really hard to find one here especially hand tools.

Comment

hello admin, is this appropriate - soliciting in Woodworking Tools forum?

Originally posted by Boggieman View Post
      Anyone need hand tools, especially the ones that are not locally available let me know. I may be able to help you get the tools. I focus mainly on handtools, I prefer vintage tools. You can send me a pm or text me 09237468708.
      Putting two pieces of metal together so they stay together - Bigote
      Use the right tool for the right job!

Comment

Brad kung wala ka magawawag mo ko masyado personalin. Ang sabi ko sa post ko pede ako tumulong! Na intindihan mo ba. Forums to ser open Forums hindi lang ikaw ang magaling dito at maraming alam, nag share ako ng knowledge ko.

Comment

Kung magtatanong ba ako sau kung saan ako makakbili ng quality affordable na tenon saw may idea ka??

Comment

its soliciting.
            Putting two pieces of metal together so they stay together - Bigote
            Use the right tool for the right job!

Comment

Originally posted by ossie View Post
              its soliciting.
              It's your opinion your entitle to one! If you ever need a good tenon saw just let me know, baka bigyan na lang kita.

Comment

Hey come on guys please do stop this " patutsadahan ", walang kakahinatnan ito. Let it pass, done and forget and simply think of what we can share or impart to the forum that may be beneficial to all.

Cheer up !
                AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
                HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
                YAMATO 300 Amp AC Stick Welder
                YAMATO 200Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
                DeWALT Chopsaw
                HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
                Assorted Angle Grinders, Clamps and Vises
                STIHL MS 044 chainsaw

-----------------------------------------------
                Dreaming and wanting is good and healthy but working hard for it is better !

Comment

advance merry xmas to everyone...peace unto men!
                  The devil will find work for idle hands to do.-Morrissey

Comment

Originally posted by Boggieman View Post
                    Hi sir, 2010 pa yung post niyo pero interested ako bumili ng mga hand tools. Not as of now pero buti nakahanap ako dito ng nagbebenta. Mainly gusto ko bumili ng backsaw/dovetail saw tsaka yung toungue and grove plane. Mahirap nga humanap ng mga handtools dito sa Pinas, buti sa Wilcon nakahanap ako ng Stanley Bailey 4, may jointer plane din ata pero di ko muna binili pero di ko sure kung available pa sa kanila. Salamat sa post. Message ko kayo kung balak ko na talaga bumili, same pa ba number niyo?

Comment

2010? hmmm latest post ko po ito, maybe you got confused. Yes and No, I don't sell tools for profit. I'm just a hobbyist who can help you get the tools you want. I need few handtools na not available here, maybe next round of shipping is mid-2017. The saw is not a problem, I have plenty coming till end Feb. dito na lahat.

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
                      • Filter
                      • Time
                      • Show
                      • New Topics
                      Clear All
                      No content found
                      Show More
                      • Filter
                      • Time
                      • Show
                      • New Topics
                      Clear All
                      Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
                      X