X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Study Table

@jon
    Ready as I will ever be!
    Just need to find another bosch tool para hindi ma dq. (Probably a laminate trimmer or a router)

@rosy
    thanks, madaya lang sa pictures. You did not see yung mga imperfection ng plywood and mga touch up na ginawa ko. Wala pa nga pasak yung pocket holes (na delay yung order ko).

Thanks for the comments and encouragement. Like I said before when I'm satisfied sa outcome then probably I'll try. So far wala pa naman naglakas loob na magpagawa ng may bayad.

Comment

Although not a fan of maple, I see a great transformation from your work bro Willy - a great one to be specific!

I like your tools but most specially your big shop space
      [URL="http://cab1net.com/forum/index.php"]For more of the latest tools, deals and tips - click [COLOR=Blue][B]HERE[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

nice project sir......sana may measurement para magawa ko rin yung anak ko..

Comment

Hello. These tables are good. I would use a similar table to learn. I would write texts on this table and then check my texts here - https://paperial.com/buy-college-essay. This is an excellent service that will help with writing the perfect text because it will check your creations for errors. Thanks a lot for your attention.

Comment

Unfortunately, sometimes even the best furniture and textbooks can not help in performing household tasks. I know what I'm talking about, because I'm in my fourth year of College and it's hard. If you can't write an essay or other work either, then you can try this out. Just order a favor and relax.

Comment

I will soon become a student. I have counted my academic points trough gpa calculator and is ready for exams and I want to find out such a nuance. Can a student choose a table at which he will sit and study all his time? At school, you could choose!

Comment

I have watched and read a lot of your posts, great, your articles have a very good and very useful content, thank you for sharing. run 3

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
                • Filter
                • Time
                • Show
                • New Topics
                Clear All
                No content found
                Show More
                • Filter
                • Time
                • Show
                • New Topics
                Clear All
                Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
                X