Machine tools for woodworking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine tools for woodworking

Hi everyone. I've been wondering to start a small wood workshop since my warehouse is renovated and added an extra space. I need some wood working tools and equipment for some of my DIY.

what I need for now are these: Drill press, mini or baby lathe, carbide tools for lathe machine, band saw sand papers (specifically high grits from 1200 - 12000) other woodworking hand tools like planer, carving tools clamps, bench vise and varnishes or wax for finishing.

I might study a bit more on dangerous equipments like the miter or table saw because it will be my first time to work with these tools. Need to learn more from the pros in actual before purchasing it.

what are your recommended brand and where to find cheap or reasonable price for these. Im located In San Pedro Laguna.

Thanks a lot!

Lots of them sa OLX or sa Facebook, join groups of Power Tools for Sale or
    Bentahan ng Power Tools. Bosch, Makita, DeWalt, and Skil, these are good brands
    but medyo may presyo. Maybe you can start with Skil or Black and Decker or Ryobi
    kung cheap ang mga gusto mong power tools.

Good luck sa passion mo for woodworking !!

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
    AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
    HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
    YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
    YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
    DeWALT Chopsaw
    HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets

cloned STIHLs

MS 044 chainsaw
    MS 070 chainsaw

Comment

I've been using DEWALT tools ever since and it survived hard falls, extreme beatings and still does the job as of today. I highly recommend this brand.

Comment

I've been using Hilti products like TE-2 hammer drills, cordless drills, and cordless grinders, DeWalt speed cutters (like a miter saw but used to cut steel)*I use them for my industrial and general construction since its my line of business on mechanical industry particularly in HVAC. I also tend to find old tools at our old workshop like Bosch 13RE drill and angle grinder GWS8 I find them very hard to use because they're too bulky. The only thing i can use so far is my cordless drill and the angle grinder wherein im still unsure if i can use the grinder to cut wood. I also find an old makita planer, drill press and table saw all of them works but the im not sure about the table saw because it is modified and it rattles so loud. Its so old.

Can I use the grinders or the cutter as a substitute to a saw? And do i still need a sander when i have a planer? And what do i miss?

I found old tools because my late grand father used to hire paete wood carvers and craftsmen to make us good quality furnitures. (Molave, kamagong, and other hardwood) i might send photos of their work.

thanks a lot
        Last edited by Tekinex; 12-10-2017, 12:25 AM. Reason: My brother showed me more tools and equiptment after posting

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
        • Filter
        • Time
        • Show
        • New Topics
        Clear All
        No content found
        Show More
        • Filter
        • Time
        • Show
        • New Topics
        Clear All
        Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
        X