Guitar finish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar finish

Hi everyone! Found this article on the web - https://musiety.com/the-art-of-makin...memade-guitar/ and decided to try making a homemade guitar myself. The only decision left to make is the finish. I think that Tung oil coat will look nice and be durable enough. So is it really a good idea? Or I should go with paint and nitro for example?

I am also interested in music like you and want to learn how to play guitar well. I hope I will learn it form internet and from your type of folks who have the great experience to play the guitar. I am ready to buy essay uk cheap for more help and will be thankful to you if you give me some very good tips of playing the guitar.

Comment

I would recommend drums instead. I do miss those times when I was playing drums. I purchased me very first set a long time ago from handpanguru and surprisingly it is still in a perfect condition. My younger brother is playing drums now

Comment

Originally posted by Jagert View Post
        Hi everyone! Found this article on the web - https://musiety.com/the-art-of-makin...memade-guitar/ and decided to try making a homemade guitar myself. The only decision left to make is the finish. I think that Tung oil coat will look nice and be durable enough. So is it really a good idea? Or I should go with paint and nitro for example?
        You should go with paint

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
        • Filter
        • Time
        • Show
        • New Topics
        Clear All
        No content found
        Show More
        • Filter
        • Time
        • Show
        • New Topics
        Clear All
        Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
        X