Hi I'm gatas. newbie intro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm gatas. newbie intro

Nagpapakilala lang po. 35 yr old taking an interest in woodworking. I'm currently still building up my tools and since it's on a budget, hand tools palang. Still in the process of learning the craft and eventually hopefully to mastery. I live in Cubao, where I do my woodworking in a condominium (handtools palang so the neighbors wont report you). but i eventually want to get into the powertools as well once i get my works sold. Nice to see there is a community for DIY'ers. Great to meet you all and more power to the group.

Originally posted by gatas View Post
    Nagpapakilala lang po. 35 yr old taking an interest in woodworking. I'm currently still building up my tools and since it's on a budget, hand tools palang. Still in the process of learning the craft and eventually hopefully to mastery. I live in Cubao, where I do my woodworking in a condominium (handtools palang so the neighbors wont report you). but i eventually want to get into the powertools as well once i get my works sold. Nice to see there is a community for DIY'ers. Great to meet you all and more power to the group.
    As for me, its depends on condos. If it's a luxury one, there won't be any problems at all. For example, do you believe, that such problems will exist in Sugar Wharf Condo? I don't.

Comment

Hello, welcome to the community!

Comment

Just a couple of months, I discovered a whole world of literary skill, the creation of artistic texts.
        Christopher Vogler in “Journey of the Writer” says that the hero can be identified by only one sign -
        he is changing. I - changed, and I liked it! http://www.orcaretirement.com/wp-con...ap/cluster.php

Comment

Related Articles

Collapse

Collapse
        • Filter
        • Time
        • Show
        • New Topics
        Clear All
        No content found
        Show More
        • Filter
        • Time
        • Show
        • New Topics
        Clear All
        Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

Related Articles

Collapse

Working...
        X