violaine
(@violaine)
Noble Member
Topic starter

please google the model

i am selling my never used but test driven makita 3600 model router

for 7 grand.

complete accessories.

only without the base plate which you can make out of acrylic sheet or buy from mayon industrial for 700 pesos.

thanks

The devil will find work for idle hands to do.-Morrissey

Posted : 13/10/2010 12:01 am
(@beebeenator)
Noble Member

Re: makita 3600 router

doc is this the H or the BR model?

Posted : 13/10/2010 10:20 pm
violaine
(@violaine)
Noble Member
Topic starter

the first production 3600 model, d-handle...not the BR or the H that we have today.

here are the pics.

Posted : 13/10/2010 10:36 pm
 owyn
(@owyn)
Estimable Member

FWIW, the 3600H is around 11K at LYS... so this is 4K clear of that. Good brand, good model (is this when every makita was still made in Japan?) in good condition, i think this is a good deal.

I would have taken this if my wallet hasn't taken a beating recently. Powermatic bandsaw, Ouch! (Replacement bearings 1.5K Ow! -And yet, I still have to buy more. Oil, gasket, tires, 1K Ow! Mitutoyo caliper 3K Ow! Casters 2.1K OWWww!!! )

Sorry and sayang Violane, I'll even be posting my bosch jigsaw (now that it won't be used) to help defray my costs...

Posted : 21/10/2010 12:31 pm
timber715
(@timber715)

FWIW, the 3600H is around 11K at LYS... so this is 4K clear of that. Good brand, good model (is this when every makita was still made in Japan?) in good condition, i think this is a good deal.

I would have taken this if my wallet hasn't taken a beating recently. Powermatic bandsaw, Ouch! (Replacement bearings 1.5K Ow! -And yet, I still have to buy more. Oil, gasket, tires, 1K Ow! Mitutoyo caliper 3K Ow! Casters 2.1K OWWww!!! )

Sorry and sayang Violane, I'll even be posting my bosch jigsaw (now that it won't be used) to help defray my costs...

oi oi oi, yun ba yung Made in Sweden pa? text mo muna ako ng price bro before you do....

click my signature and it will take you there........

Posted : 21/10/2010 1:39 pm
 owyn
(@owyn)
Estimable Member

^The jigsaw? I may be wrong but 90's and older are swiss... something about bosch absorbing a smaller tool company, the originator of the jigsaw. I think Violane found a swiss PBE in N. Viscaya. Did he buy it?

PRC on mine, "PB" version. Figured the internal TRIAC on the "PBE" ain't doing the motor favors by serving chopped-up sine waves... not the curvy, mathematically pretty ones. Not to it is known to conk out if the heatsink's lacking. (Call it reverse snobbery for not willing to shell out for a variable ^_^.) We all know that the oscillating function is mechanical not an electronic feature...

A discussion on various speed controllers http://www.woodworkforums.com/f20/speed-controller-75255/

I honestly don't think i've used for more than half an hour. Definitely haven't dulled a single blade. I'll include all the blades i collected (pack of T308B -extra clean, T344D -longest blade made, etc.)

So... for sitting in a drawer in my metal toolbox for a year, i'll absorb some depreciation and sell it at 4.5K? (Feel free to post how much best achiever's selling it nowadays as a seller+ buyer guide.) PM me your offer timb, we'll figure it out...

A lenox trimaster (carbide tipped) will cost more than 5K Ow Ow Owow Ouch!! But the diemaster 2 will be good value... http://www.toolcenter.com/BANDSAW_BLADES.html
http://www.toolcenter.com/diemaster.html

Posted : 21/10/2010 3:26 pm
violaine
(@violaine)
Noble Member
Topic starter

yep.i got my PBE in nueva ecija...7.5K..still swiss made.

Posted : 21/10/2010 6:33 pm
timber715
(@timber715)

I have offered it already, waiting for some replies. open a new thread for it na Owyn para hindi natin ma-hijack itong thread ni Doc V....

o, yung gusto ng decent router at great price, ano pa hinihintay nyo? bili bili naa... 😀

click my signature and it will take you there........

Posted : 21/10/2010 8:45 pm
(@egali)

hi there, am new here and very fond of collecting woodworking tools, does your item for sale still available.
u can reach me at 0918-3064530

Posted : 21/01/2011 2:04 pm
violaine
(@violaine)
Noble Member
Topic starter

@egali,

unfortunately, the new proud owner got away with it just yesterday!

thanks for the inquiry though..good luck on your tool hunting!
😉

Posted : 22/01/2011 4:57 am
ossie
(@ossie)
Noble Member

tskk tskkk!!! sayang hindi ako umabot 😀

[COLOR="Blue"]Putting two pieces of metal together so they stay together - Bigote
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Use the right tool for the right job!

Posted : 22/01/2011 9:35 am
Share: