Notifications
Clear all

HiTronic Arc 300 Inverter

126 Posts
21 Users
0 Reactions
(@erick)
Eminent Member

Hello Sir Rosy. Is the P12,000.00 a special price for PHM users? Goldpeak FB page says its running a special promo "price drop" on the 250amp HiTronic for P13,200, so I assume the regular price is higher.

I have never held a welding machine before, much less used one, but reading all these great posts of the bakal boys make me curious. I am ready to buy asap to try my hand on the weekend (lol). Hope PHM indeed has a special price of P12,000.00. Thanks for any feedback and keep up the good works you have been doing in this forum.

Posted : 16/03/2016 10:34 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)
Topic starter

Hi Erick,

Yes I saw that special promo also in Facebook a week or two before. Better to get in touch with coolmaxheric through PM or his landline nos just to make sure for the discounted price of the HiTronic 250amp welder. I can't seem to remember the prices he stated on the promo. The one I posted above was made Dec. of last year so mas mahal pa nuon. I think the special promo is for every one, not necessarily just for us PHM members. By the way he is a nice guy and easy to talk to.

Have recommended this brand of welder proudly to couple of members, results and reactions were very positive so give it a big GO GO GO !!! :2thumbsup:

This brand is way far far better (heavy duty type) than the Yamato we had before.

Good luck and cheers !! :goodluck::cheers:

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
DeWALT Chopsaw
HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 17/03/2016 1:12 am
(@erick)
Eminent Member

Thank you, sir Rosy for the reply. I have already PMed sir coolmaxheric. Hope he reads it soon and responds. More power to the bakalboys!!

Posted : 17/03/2016 11:02 am
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)
Topic starter

@ Erick,

Try to google GoldPeak Tools&Hardware and get their contact numbers, its better that you talk to coolmaxheric personaly on the phone, kung sa PM ma babasa lang nya message mo if he logs in, when? we do not know.

Good day !

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 17/03/2016 2:37 pm
Edgardo
(@edgardo)

Thanks rosy now i have an idea what's inside of this nice Dc arc welding. cheers

Posted : 29/03/2016 10:47 pm
(@tracykirilenko47)

Thanks sir rosy for the review of hitronic arc 300a. Today I finally bought my very first own welding machines, hitronic arc 300a and tig 200s, at ppe na ADH. At first dapat Yamato Inverter portable sana ang bibilhin ko a long time ago pero busy ako as trainer/assessor ng tesda kaya di agad ako nkabili. Then I changed my mind na gusto ko rin ng tig welder, tig 200p with pulse 2 in1 arc/tig welder pero busy p rin para mkabili. Then nagkaroon ng notice sa mga tesda trainer/assessor na kailangan mag attend ng safety seminar sa dole as a requirement at may nkasabay akong trainer ng welding sa seminar and I ask for advice, sabi niya na higher current output arc welder na ang bilhin ko at least 250amps kasi di ko raw masasabi in future na kailangan kong mag weld ng thicker materials as his experience for 10 years. And his advice for tig welding, not necessarily higher current output ang bilhin ko kasi usually for thin materials ito ginagamit pero pwede rin naman sa thick materials. Aside from his advice, I considered also your review a lot because I repeatedly read it for few days. A long story of mine but worth naman bago ako bumili kasi pinagisipan muna ng ayos kahit matagal. Thanks nga rin pala kay sir heric ng goldpeak tools, very accommodating at di ka minamadali bumili and he'll give you advice bago ka bumili para sulit ang pagbili mo sa kanya. Feeling ko nagalit yata siya sa akin kanina kasi I didn't notice na nasa restricted area pala ako ng tinitingnan ko ang items bago ako bumili. I understand and can't blame him, nagiingat lang siguro. Thanks ulit sa inyo.

Posted : 28/08/2016 12:00 am
(@thugstools_413)
Trusted Member

@tracy may nakita kba dun na available na Hitronic tig with pulse 200amp 2 and 1? and btw.. post ka ng sample weld mo sa bagong tig 200s...thanks

Posted : 28/08/2016 1:06 am
(@tracykirilenko47)

@tracy may nakita kba dun na available na Hitronic tig with pulse 200amp 2 and 1? and btw.. post ka ng sample weld mo sa bagong tig 200s...thanks

Meron sila ng bumili ako pero make sure na tumawag ka din muna bago ka pumunta dun para siguradong may stock sila kasi maraming nabili. At di ko pa magagawang mag tig weld kasi wala pa akong argon gas tank at regulator at wala pa akong experience in welding tig at arc. First time ko pa lng mag weld, arc muna then tig pag may argon gas na ko. Magpapractice muna ako. Kung dedicated ka talaga sa tig welding, consider also the AC function para pwede sa aluminum, medyo mahal nga lng pero functional on metal and aluminum. Yung pulse function base dun sa trainer ng welding, kaya rin nman daw gawin manually dun sa tig welder w/o pulse function .

Posted : 28/08/2016 4:48 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)
Topic starter

Congratulations tracykirilenko47 for having your new welders , I know you will not be disappointed with them, they are
of good quality and heavy duty machines compared to the other brand with a lower duty cycle.

By the way for formality sake, can you please introduce yourself to the forum, the Member Introductions is just right
below the Gazebo Forum at the lower portion of the PHM index page. We'd like to know you more being a new member
of this forum. I know you have mentioned you are a trainer/assesor at TESDA, may we know what branch are you
assigned if you don't mind me asking.

CHEERS and have a great day ! :cheers: :trampoline:

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 28/08/2016 7:03 pm
(@tracykirilenko47)

Congratulations tracykirilenko47 for having your new welders , I know you will not be disappointed with them, they are
of good quality and heavy duty machines compared to the other brand with a lower duty cycle.

By the way for formality sake, can you please introduce yourself to the forum, the Member Introductions is just right
below the Gazebo Forum at the lower portion of the PHM index page. We'd like to know you more being a new member
of this forum. I know you have mentioned you are a trainer/assesor at TESDA, may we know what branch are you

I'm just an accredited trainer/assessor of tesda working in private training/assessment center.

Posted : 28/08/2016 11:22 pm
(@tracykirilenko47)

I'm just an accredited trainer/assessor of tesda working in a private training/assessment center.

Posted : 28/08/2016 11:25 pm
(@tracykirilenko47)

I'm just an accredited trainer/assessor of tesda working in a private training/assessment center.

Posted : 28/08/2016 11:37 pm
(@tracykirilenko47)

Posted : 28/08/2016 11:55 pm
(@tracykirilenko47)

Sir rosy ask ko lng para saan yung vrd function sa arc 300 welder. Meron kasing switch ng vrd sa likod at indicator light sa harap. Ask ko na rin kung alin polarity ang para sa electrode holder at sa ground clamp?

Posted : 29/08/2016 10:24 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)
Topic starter

You can use both the DCEN or DCEP for your electrode holder, which ever will suit you. But if you are going to weld
thick materials (surfaces), DCEP is the preferred one for deeper penetration. For thinner surfaces say less than 1/8"
down to 16 gauge plates, I suppose DCEN will have to be used to avoid burnt holes.

VRD is a safety device installed or fitted in all inverter welding machines. VRD stands for Voltage Reduction Device,
it protects and reduces the maximum unloaded open circuit voltage across the output terminals of the machine to a
safe voltage. 😉 :cool01:

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 30/08/2016 3:21 am