Hitronic Mig 250F : Unboxing, Review, and Feedback

51 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hello PHM! Still waiting for the delivery of Arcoweld so for now unboxing muna...
The unit does not come with a plug so had to buy a 20A Eagle plug and socket.
Cost me about 1K.

The unit also does not include a gas regulator so had to buy this ar/co2 regulator. Cost me about 2500 including the male adaptor, hose, and clamp.

Total cost of the setup :
Hitronic Mig 250F = 36K
0.8mm wire = 1.5K
Gas regulator = 2.5K
Plug/Socked/Wire = 2K
Gas = 7.5K
Total = around 50K (including merienda at pamasahe :))

Attached files

Posted : 03/08/2016 1:59 am
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Habang hinihintay ung arcoweld ginawa ko muna yung cart.

Attached files

Posted : 03/08/2016 2:12 am
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

More close up pics of the machine...

Attached files

Posted : 03/08/2016 2:19 am
Paul_S
(@paul_s)
Eminent Member

....looks great!! It appears that Hitronic doesn't use much plastic in the wire feeder part....that's good!!
Good job on the cart too!
May I please know what is the electrical receptacle for, on the back side of the machine - opposite the input wiring??
Thank You!
Paul

Posted : 03/08/2016 6:24 am
(@avmanansala)
Trusted Member

laki pala nyan hehe, astig spooler oh! nice tools bro!

Posted : 03/08/2016 9:19 am
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

....looks great!! It appears that Hitronic doesn't use much plastic in the wire feeder part....that's good!!
Good job on the cart too!
May I please know what is the electrical receptacle for, on the back side of the machine - opposite the input wiring??
Thank You!
Paul

Nice observation Paul you got me curious as well.. I'm at work so had to call my wife to look at the owners manual. No mention of that receptacle from the owners manual but the label says "AC 36V"... I'm thinking its for some type of gas regulator. What do you think?

Posted : 03/08/2016 12:07 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

laki pala nyan hehe, astig spooler oh! nice tools bro!

yes malaki nga at medyo may kabigatan din!

Posted : 03/08/2016 12:09 pm
(@avmanansala)
Trusted Member

ayaw mo ilipat ang welder sa top and spooler sa gitna para hindi ka na yoyoko pag adjust ng settings o natatakot mabagsak? hehe

Posted : 03/08/2016 2:08 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

ayaw mo ilipat ang welder sa top and spooler sa gitna para hindi ka na yoyoko pag adjust ng settings o natatakot mabagsak? hehe

hindi naman... pareho safe naman sa baba or taas. gusto ko lang kasi naka level ung wire feeder/torch sa welding table ko para mas maganda ung reach :). Im also thinking na medyo may kahabaan ung connection ng feeder at nung welder not sure kung ano ung purpose ng hitronic sa ganito pero iniisip para mas malawak ung reach ng pag weld so possible to mag move tong feeder para mas maaabot ung welding piece. madali rin naman iadjust ung welder kahit nasa baba kasi open space ung front nung cart wlang nakaharang

Posted : 03/08/2016 2:34 pm
(@avmanansala)
Trusted Member

may point ka. yung millermatic nga pala integrated wire feeder kaya pala hindi ako umabot sa point to decide kung saan ko lalagay si wire feeder since integrated siya. saan shop mo sir baka pwede pasyal?

Posted : 03/08/2016 2:36 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

ah cge pede naman... ditto ko sa SJDM Bulacan... Along Sta. Maria - SJDM provincial road. You can search Benito Nieto Elem Sch sa google maps. Ung shop ko sa tapat lang nun ung may barrier gate na silver!

Posted : 03/08/2016 2:43 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Bro jantech, very nice mig welder and set up plus nice cart too. May I suggest you add some hooks on the sides of your cart for your lead wires and ground wires instead of looping them around behind the spooler machine.

Anyway I'll be following this thread for your applications when your arcoweld arrives.

CHEERS !

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
DeWALT Chopsaw
HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 03/08/2016 2:46 pm
(@avmanansala)
Trusted Member

pa PM sir ng mobile number mo makapasyal, saturday morning ba pwede? next next saturday pa naman if ever

Posted : 03/08/2016 2:51 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Bro jantech, very nice mig welder and set up plus nice cart too. May I suggest you add some hooks on the sides of your cart for your lead wires and ground wires instead of looping them around behind the spooler machine.

Anyway I'll be following this thread for your applications when your arcoweld arrives.

CHEERS !

Yes bro rosy, the original design of the cart has hanger on the side... after I finish the cart and painted it I realized I forgot to build the hanger 🙂 kaya medyo tamad mode na ifix... anyways pag may time gawin I'll just rivet the hanger on the side.

Posted : 03/08/2016 3:08 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

pa PM sir ng mobile number mo makapasyal, saturday morning ba pwede? next next saturday pa naman if ever

madalas wla ako ng moring kasi nanggagaling pa ako cainta pauwe bulacan every Saturday kung afternoon pede. You're very welcome to visit my place and perhaps we can share knowledge... btw naka turn off yata PM mo.

Posted : 03/08/2016 3:18 pm
Page 1 / 4
Share: