Hitronic TIG 250 ACDC: Unboxing, Review, and Feedback

28 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I bought this welder at goldpeak last week, thanks towala sa stock so he had to preorder without asking me for a downpayment.
Malaki pala tong welder na to sa personal parang naka steroid.... Anyway I chose this model over the TIG 200 ACDC because at 50A more, price difference is only 3K.
Plus medyo mas may curves tong unit na to. I have no experience in TIG... and unlike MIG which is point and shoot, TIG is a lot harder so I think this might take a while.
Details coming very soon!

Attached files

Posted : 13/09/2016 4:41 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Planning on building this TIG cart for my new welder... Any suggestions is appreciated...

Attached files

Posted : 13/09/2016 8:35 pm
(@tracykirilenko47)

Isama mo na rin yung lagayan ng gas tank sa cart at cord reel

Posted : 14/09/2016 12:51 am
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Modified version of the cart... At the back chain na agad. Two chains for the first and second rack para safe talaga yung gas tank..
Top rack will hold the tig welder, middle rack will hold the consumables.. less important stuff at the bottom.

Attached files

Posted : 14/09/2016 5:42 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Modified version of the cart again... Added a drawer at the bottom of the topmost rack for easier access and safer storage of consumables and other tig related stuff.
At sa likod dahil medyo mahaba ang filler rod nag add na din ako ng vertical pipe lagayan ng filler rod. This is like a segmented pipe para kahit umiksi ung rod reachable pa din.

Attached files

Posted : 15/09/2016 6:42 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

The 3rd version is a much better one now, wise to add a drawer beneath the topmost rack for accessories and consumables of the Tig welder. I did not made any comments on the previous versions for I know its not the final design then changes will still be made.

Perhaps you can lower a bit the second rack to give more space and easy reach for other Tig related stuffs.

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
DeWALT Chopsaw
HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 15/09/2016 9:49 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Perhaps you can lower a bit the second rack to give more space and easy reach for other Tig related stuffs.

Yep bro, I think you're right. Will probably put the middle rack at the center height of the cart. Thanks.

Posted : 16/09/2016 2:51 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Weekend warrior TIG cart build... My 3rd MIG project.

Attached files

Posted : 19/09/2016 7:36 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Unboxing Hitronic TIG 250 ACDC

Attached files

Posted : 19/09/2016 7:39 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

More pics... Torch and consumables

Hitronic trademark - no power plug!

Back view...

Attached files

Posted : 19/09/2016 7:42 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Front view close up look!

Attached files

Posted : 19/09/2016 7:44 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Weekend warrior TIG cart build... My 3rd MIG project.

Bro. you should have posted these pics in the Metalworking Forum under the MIG (GMAW) forum since
your cart was a Mig project. Hope too that we can see some WIPs (work in progress) of your future projects
so other members may see and learn on how certain projects are made and assembled.

BTW, nice cart project for your new Tig welder ! :2thumbsup:

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
DeWALT Chopsaw
HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 19/09/2016 10:27 pm
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Bro. you should have posted these pics in the Metalworking Forum under the MIG (GMAW) forum since
your cart was a Mig project. Hope too that we can see some WIPs (work in progress) of your future projects
so other members may see and learn on how certain projects are made and assembled.

BTW, nice cart project for your new Tig welder ! :2thumbsup:

LOL I think you are being too strict! Ang daming topic dito na may OT na post. Besides andito na ung plan kaya naisip ko na ilagay na rin dito. About your 2nd point. Each people is different marami dito handyman na just by looking at the picture they will know what and how to do it. What matters is the idea. I don't what to flood information that is already available on the Internet if I want to know how make a tig cart I will watch YouTube. video is much better than some random pictures. To me the most important is to share information that are not available on the net like this machine for example.

Posted : 20/09/2016 8:58 am
(@makikulit)
Eminent Member

very nice welding machine Jantech, magandang isubok sa aluminun yan 🙂

Posted : 20/09/2016 10:07 am
jantech
(@jantech)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

very nice welding machine Jantech, magandang isubok sa aluminun yan 🙂

I hope so tooas I've said you can't find any review of this on the internet so time will tell. Although I bought the 250A I'm only planning to use this on thinner metals.

Posted : 20/09/2016 8:38 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: