Clear all

Hitronic TIG 250 ACDC: Unboxing, Review, and Feedback

28 Posts
10 Users
0 Reactions
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

LOL I think you are being too strict! Ang daming topic dito na may OT na post. Besides andito na ung plan kaya naisip ko na ilagay na rin dito. About your 2nd point. Each people is different marami dito handyman na just by looking at the picture they will know what and how to do it. What matters is the idea. I don't what to flood information that is already available on the Internet if I want to know how make a tig cart I will watch YouTube. video is much better than some random pictures. To me the most important is to share information that are not available on the net like this machine for example.

Bro jantech,

I am not being strict or too strict here, the point here is that you posted a project for your Tig machine assembled using the Mig process and being your 3rd Mig project. So where do you post your Mig project/s, siempre duon sa MIG/GMAW sub forum because it is a Mig project and not in other forums. Purpose of this sub forums were to put order in our forums and not muddle up postings specially since there are different welding processes w/c may confuse newbies who wants to try metalworking. Please don't add up anymore to postings with some OT by some members, "simply be part of the solution and not the problem". When the sub forums where created a few years back, JayL and I started sorting out and transfering
posts to their proper forums and by doing so made easy sorting and finding particular topics and projects.

With regards to the 2nd point, we are just hoping that you can share somehow to the forum members how you assemble and will assemble future projects. We feel this is important for other members for this inspires the viewers and learn from it as well. Yes we are all different, others can easily grasp ideas by just looking on a finished project but for some ......others need to be shown how it was made just like you who depended on watching YouTube videos on how to make this or how to make that, but you see not all are dependent on YouTube, they have other priorities and probably other things to watch in the internet.

Well anyway my point is if you can simply share on how you made or assembled your coming projects in the future for us to learn from, then well in good, but then if not, I can't force you to do so coz its always gonna be your prerogative.

Cheers 🙂

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
DeWALT Chopsaw
HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 20/09/2016 10:44 pm
(@avmanansala)
Trusted Member

Hi guys! Some days ago I wanted to register my own trademark. The problem I had is that I don't really know how to do this and I don't even have much finances. I was very lucky as I found this - https://vakilsearch.com/online-trademark-registration. I am very happy that i found this, it helped me very much and I have registered my own trademark in just 3 days! Worked perfectly for me!

Posted : 21/09/2016 1:20 pm
(@yonisoka)

Planning on building this TIG cart for my new welder... Any suggestions is appreciated...

Sir are you using Skecth Up for your 3D rendering?

Posted : 21/09/2016 3:38 pm
(@yonisoka)

Sir are you using Sketch Up for your 3D rendering?

Posted : 21/09/2016 3:41 pm
(@maromin_30)

I bought this welder at goldpeak last week, thanks towala sa stock so he had to preorder without asking me for a downpayment.
Malaki pala tong welder na to sa personal parang naka steroid.... Anyway I chose this model over the TIG 200 ACDC because at 50A more, price difference is only 3K.
Plus medyo mas may curves tong unit na to. I have no experience in TIG... and unlike MIG which is point and shoot, TIG is a lot harder so I think this might take a while.
Details coming very soon!

sir na try mo nb sa aluminum ang tig ac dc hitronic?nakabili din kc ako nito,kaya lng dko pa makuha ang tamang setting,nagtry kc ako mag wwld ng aluminum rim ng kotse,npapakapit ko sya kya lng hilaw ang weld,nagcrack ulit ung pinagweldingan ko..tnx sir sa sagot

Posted : 08/04/2018 5:06 pm
(@manuel10)

boss san san po kau nakaorder nyan?

Posted : 17/01/2019 3:45 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Brad sa GOLDPEAK Tools and Hardware sa Blumentrit street sa may Espana Mla.
Check mo rin sa OLX.PH so to get their contact numbers, just look for sir Heric !!

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 18/01/2019 4:08 am
(@jay185)

, I saw that you own both AHP Alpha-TIG 200X, can you recommend this over the hitronic tig250p? am planning to buy my first welding machine.

Posted : 02/07/2019 4:51 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Bro Jay185,

What I have and using is the HiTronic 300amp DC inverter, a stick machine,
a CIGWELD Weldskil 250 amp Mig machine and yes the AHP Alpha TIG 200.

Actually the AHP is quite a good machine for tig and stick application. But there
is also a good brand locally which you can be satisfied in using. Yes its the
HiTronic or the Rilon brand of machine. Both came from the same manufacturer.

The reason I chose the AHP machine is because there are so many videos in
Youtube on how to use it and what amps is used for a beginner welder, for me
it has made using the machine easier with the instructions needed etc.

I am a self taught DIY welder, I was also toying on getting the HiTronic 250 Tig
machine but using it will be difficult for me since I have no knowledge at all
with Tig welding. Mahirap kung manganga pa lang.

May I suggest you consider getting the HiTronic Mig 200amp machine, its also
a stick machine and cheaper in price compared to a Tig/Stick machine. Using
the Mig set up is also satisfying and easier to use, you just need a shielding gas
and a 10 pound of 0.8 mig wire and your good to go.

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 06/07/2019 5:43 pm
(@jay185)

Bro Jay185,

What I have and using is the HiTronic 300amp DC inverter, a stick machine,
a CIGWELD Weldskil 250 amp Mig machine and yes the AHP Alpha TIG 200.

Actually the AHP is quite a good machine for tig and stick application. But there
is also a good brand locally which you can be satisfied in using. Yes its the
HiTronic or the Rilon brand of machine. Both came from the same manufacturer.

The reason I chose the AHP machine is because there are so many videos in
Youtube on how to use it and what amps is used for a beginner welder, for me
it has made using the machine easier with the instructions needed etc.

I am a self taught DIY welder, I was also toying on getting the HiTronic 250 Tig
machine but using it will be difficult for me since I have no knowledge at all
with Tig welding. Mahirap kung manganga pa lang.

May I suggest you consider getting the HiTronic Mig 200amp machine, its also
a stick machine and cheaper in price compared to a Tig/Stick machine. Using
the Mig set up is also satisfying and easier to use, you just need a shielding gas
and a 10 pound of 0.8 mig wire and your good to go.

Thank you sir rosy. am also a self taught welder, never tried mig or tig, just plain stick. I'll probably get the tig first and if budget permits, i'll get the mig as well.

are you located within manila?

personally, how would you rate ahp alpha tig 200 vs hitronic tig250 acdc ? I see lots of ahp videos from youtube as well but almost none with hitronic tig 250 acdc... also I hate their 6 months warranty when ahp provides 3 years, (yun nga lang sa us din ang warranty)

Posted : 10/07/2019 5:42 pm
(@fourtheboys96)
Reputable Member

Sorry for butting in. But for DIYers like us, what will be the practical uses of TIG welding?

Posted : 11/07/2019 4:02 pm
(@jay185)

Sorry for butting in. But for DIYers like us, what will be the practical uses of TIG welding?

thin metals

Posted : 12/07/2019 9:09 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Thank you sir rosy. am also a self taught welder, never tried mig or tig, just plain stick. I'll probably get the tig first and if budget permits, i'll get the mig as well.

are you located within manila?

personally, how would you rate ahp alpha tig 200 vs hitronic tig250 acdc ? I see lots of ahp videos from youtube as well but almost none with hitronic tig 250 acdc... also I hate their 6 months warranty when ahp provides 3 years, (yun nga lang sa us din ang warranty)

No, I am from one of the Rizal towns, east side.

I cannot rate or compare AHP alpha Tig with HiTronic Tig acdc machine since I have not used yet the HiTronic Tig machine. With regards to warranties, companies in the state really follow or abide with the warranty they offer unlike here locally most are just dealers selling these welding machines that is why they shorten the warranty period, personally I think its just being able to sell their product for a profit and simply not consider the real quality of the product, specially the cheap cheap machines flooding the market at the present, most dealers don't have a service or repair centers. Most of the cheap machines breaks down easily compared to those expensive ones.

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 20/07/2019 5:21 pm
Page 2 / 2