Clear all

YAMATO 200amp DC Inverter

193 Posts
35 Users
0 Reactions
(@rogin24)
Eminent Member

Re: YAMATO 200amp DC Inverter

Bro rogin24, its selling price is 6K and they don't have a store, its more of an importer's warehouse/planta in QC along D.Tuazon st. corner NS Amoranto st. Google mo na lang Industrialsupply143 so you can get the details and phone nos. 🙂 :p

ok pala ang presyo (6K), sayang andito ako sa probinsya, wala pang time para pumunta diyan sa manila

Posted : 07/05/2012 3:51 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)
Topic starter

No problem. Pero since we're going to handle electrical equipment, siguro, wala nang beer. (or, pagkatapos?)

Bro ding, the beer is not necessary afterwards, what's important is that we have plenty of ice cold water or sprite softdrinks, this will suffice kasi bro after some sessions of welding, you'll feel so thirsty or there will be some dryness of the throat and I guess because of the heat derived from welding metals.

Bro don't be scared of this electrical equipment, its just like using an electrical power tool, wala namang makaka kuryente dito, most likely its gonna be !!!! as usual paso sa mga kamay or daliri since you will be very new to this, you might suddenly or immediately touch or pick up the welded metals, reminder that you always have your welding gloves on and a pair of pliers within reach, hehehehe. :D;):icecream:

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
DeWALT Chopsaw
HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 07/05/2012 10:07 pm
(@jolens)

First time to post here at PHM. Nice board you have here.

I got the same unit from Mimi last Saturday, too. I should have waited for Rosy so that I could have availed of a better price. Nonetheless, I couldn't find a better price for a DC Inverter. There are also other sources near the area but I prefer getting my units from the direct importer.

Used it as soon I got it out of the box. I had to fix my gate pronto as the hinges got detached when I stripped the paint off it. It performed well - almost similar to the demo conducted before I bought it. Memo to me - develop welding skills.

The office/warehouse is located beside Goldilocks (?) @ D. Tuazon. Unmarked gate. Just ring the doorbell although it would be better to call ahead. I also got here my 2hp VESPA air compressor and accessories.

Posted : 08/05/2012 2:04 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)
Topic starter

Yes bro Jolens,

Miss Mimi mentioned your name ata because she said there was daw a customer na kaka alis palang and also got the same unit and also tested the unit, well bro your name did not really rang a bell to me kasi eh di naman kita kilala and you don't post reply naman sa forum, sorry bro ha, hehehe, sana you mentioned something about PHM.

Well anyway that's past already and now you have made your first post, see also if you have any positive feedback on the unit coz I'll be posting soon some findings and its weld applications so that others may know and learn.

Sige bro and thanks, sayang hindi tayo nag pang abot sa warehouse, hahahaha 😀

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 08/05/2012 3:55 pm
(@jolens)

shy kasi ako hahaha...

anyway, I already mentioned PHM to her as I used the reviews here on the VESPA before I got it from her.

I would be more active as I can. This forum has given me lots of ideas and courage to fix a lot of things in my house. I am glad there is such as forum.

See you soon.

Posted : 08/05/2012 5:22 pm
timber715
(@timber715)

@ Timber, @ JayL,

Thanks guys, I purchased this unit coz I really wanted to know the different welds this welder produces since it is a DC welder plus the price was very attractive and plus I have confidence with this brand, I just hope its make is as sturdy as the old ones, I mean like the original ACs before.

Its duty cycle based on its manual is rated at 60%, and the welding current adjustment range is 20 - 200A and weighs 9kgs. only, really very compact and light. A very portable welder indeed !! ;):)

Rosy, any review yet? I have a friend who is very interested bec of the price. He wants to know that it would last and how it is built.
would you have several pictures of the innards? how about your review and recommendation? it would make it easier for others like lurkers to invest if they have your final word (dahil ikaw ang master metalboy, metalman pala, hihihi).....

click my signature and it will take you there........

Posted : 13/05/2012 8:12 am
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)
Topic starter

Yes timber, I have made a feedback and a review of this small machine complete with welding applications pa plus my findings and recommendation, however I have not opened the case to look/examine the innards since touching the insides or removing the case might void my 6 months to one year warranty, maybe I'm just too careful. As of now my attention is in the actual usage and weld application.

Since I've been using it for the past five days, I can say I am happy with its performance and still amazed every time I stick the welding electrodes on to the metal, very very different from my other AC YAMATO welder. But if I see or find something negative about this DC machine then I will post it for the benefit of others too. Like what bro JayL said before I have enough time to break it in to prove if it will last. :rolleyes:

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 13/05/2012 8:46 am
(@carpenterspartner)

sir papano sumali sa group buy para maka bili ng dc inverter - yamato

Posted : 25/08/2012 1:10 am
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)
Topic starter

Brad, sori kasi tapos na yung scheduled group buy for this welder, it happened last May pa BUT ! but you can go directly to the seller and buy a unit at their warehouse (Industrialsupply143) headed by Miss Mimi G., she will be delighted for this since PHM people are really patronizing their Yamato welders.

Kaya lang brad, out of stock sila ngayon, hehehe, "NA PAKYAW NG MGA PHM METAL BOYS at mga welding newbies" ! LOL, LOL. Anyway brad just wait, they'll have stocks again hopefully by mid September or as soon as their new shipments of this type of welder arrives.

Miss Mimi will immediately notify me as soon as they have the stocks already and I will announce it naman dito sa forum.

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 25/08/2012 9:21 am
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)
Topic starter

AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR OUR WELDING NEWBIES
and ALL THOSE INTERESTED IN THE PURCHASE OF THIS UNIT !!!!!!!!

WE HAVE A GOOD NEWS HERE !

I just got word from INDUSTRIALSUPPLY143 headed by Ms Mimi that new stocks have arrived and will be available at their warehouse starting Thursday, Sept. 13,2012. So if you are one of those inquiring of their availability, ayan na po, meron na tayong mabibili kay Ms Mimi anytime Mon. to Sat., 8am to 5pm. ;):)

Ms Mimi is so great full also for PHMs patronage of their Yamato DC Inverter welder. :kis:

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 11/09/2012 12:16 pm
JayL
 JayL
(@jayl)

This is good new bro ... I'm sure there are some members anxiously waiting for this.

It would be good if we can ask Ms Mimi about the availability of the TIG upgrade too.

Millermatic 180 Autoset Mig Welder
Miller Spoolmate 100 Spool Gun
Victor Firepower 350 Oxy Ace Outfit
3M Speedglas 9002X AD Helmet
Makita LC1230 Dry Cut Saw
Ingersoll Rand Air Tools
Snap On Tools
Metabo Power Tools
Norseman Drill Cutting Tools
Bosch Power Tools
3M PPS

Posted : 11/09/2012 1:33 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)
Topic starter

Well bro JayL with regards to the YAMATO TIG welder in their stock, I have inquired about it months ago and kinda interested too with this unit, I have other brands in mind but initially this Yamato Tig seems to be haunting me maybe because one, Yamato has a name already and has its own reputation, second is that we already know the seller and we have a very good after sales service coming from them, then its a bit cheaper than Rilon, Powercraft or Creston and I think these brands are manufactured in Taiwan too, kung baga pare pareho lang sila ng origin.

Maybe this unit will be good for a beginner, its 200 amps too, good for practice applications, really I'm weighing my options here before getting a higher amperage and a more expensive brand, though I have asked Mimi to sort of reserve me one unit. Anyway reservation palang naman yun eh and hopefully I could get a nice discount and probably a discount too for PHM interested buyers .

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 11/09/2012 10:20 pm
JayL
 JayL
(@jayl)

Maybe we can try the tig kit which works with our Yamato DC welders .... something like a beginner's tig welding setup. Voltaire's Nihon welder is just like ours .... the same tig kit will work. I wonder if Mimi has this upgrade on stock.

Millermatic 180 Autoset Mig Welder
Miller Spoolmate 100 Spool Gun
Victor Firepower 350 Oxy Ace Outfit
3M Speedglas 9002X AD Helmet
Makita LC1230 Dry Cut Saw
Ingersoll Rand Air Tools
Snap On Tools
Metabo Power Tools
Norseman Drill Cutting Tools
Bosch Power Tools
3M PPS

Posted : 11/09/2012 11:04 pm
(@joey81)

Voltaire's TIG kit is really worth trying on our Yamato DCs. The cheapest TIG kit I saw at Toolec costs 6K. Made in China.

If only the gas is cheaper...

Posted : 11/09/2012 11:34 pm
(@carpenterspartner)

sir,

maraming salamat , just get info from ms g, read ko na rin message sa rum, available na thursday...punta na lang po ako doon....laging late...di kasi nakaka online lagi....peace

tnx

Posted : 12/09/2012 1:44 am
Page 2 / 13
Share: