Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Yamato DC 200A Inveter Welder in Action

298 Posts
39 Users
0 Reactions
(@ton69)

mga sir. ano ba ang diff. at advantage ng rilon, hitronic at yamato sa isat isa.kunf halimbawa po eh 300amp dc inverter silang tatlo. ano po ba ibig sabihin ng igbt at para saan po ito. ano rin po kya mga good prices nila sa market. plano ko po kc bumili pguwi ko.mkhang mas maganda pa po yta jn bumili sa atin kesa dito sa labas n bukod s pricey na eh mahirap pang magbitbit.psenxia npo s ot.....tia

Posted : 13/05/2015 6:15 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Bro ton69,

The Rilon and HiTronic brands are shall we say " brothers ", they are both made by RILAND, yet still from China.
These are good heavy duty welders with 60% duty cycle that can be relied on. The Yamato brand seems to be a generic name made in Taiwan rated at 25% according to the seller, I haven't used or tried it yet, what I have is only the portable 200 amp DC Inverter. But I guess it will fair too with the other two brands.

IGBT stands for insulated-gate bipolar transistor, and here is the link for its usage :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulated-gate_bipolar_transistor

I do not know the exact price of the Rilon brand, but I think its a bit more expensive than the HiTronic brand. HiTronic is priced at Ph 18,400K . The Yamato brand is Ph13,000K.

Simply good luck on your choice !!:thumbup::soccer:

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
DeWALT Chopsaw
HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 14/05/2015 7:04 pm
(@ton69)

Salamat s response sir, un po palang yamato na 300amp eh 25% lang ung duty cycle, whereas ung portable nyo na yamato is 60% und duty cycle nya. Ikung hindi rin naman po pla ako mkkpag welding ng thick plates ok n din po pla ung katulad ng s inyo na portable yamato n 200amps?

Posted : 15/05/2015 5:21 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Bro ton69,

My Yamato 200 amp DC Inverter is the old model with the 60% duty cycle according to the supplier, I just don't know if they still have the old model, new batches of new models have come up this past months and I think their duty cycles have been reduced to 40 or 25 percent duty cycles.

Though I haven't had any problems yet with my Yamato, I still purchased the Hitronic 300 amp DC Inverter cause its a heavy duty welder, more beefy compared to the portable Yamato. No issues at all with the HiTronic and so satisfied with its performance.

Kung masyadong mahal sa iyo ang 300 amp HiTronic, then get the 250 amps or the 200 amps. :thumbup::agree:

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 15/05/2015 6:20 pm
(@ton69)

Ok air, I will consider your suggestion. just in case 8've decided na hitronic or yamato ang bilhin ko nabasa io din s thread nato na may member ang phm na owner ng indrustrial supplies na pwede rin magbigay ng discount sa ating mga phm member di po ba. So malamang jan nlng po ako kukuha ng unit sa atin. Bukod s mkkmura nko, mgnda quality at pwede ko pa magamit ang warranty just in case magkaproblema

Posted : 16/05/2015 7:26 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

OK good luck but may I suggest you get the heavy duty type of welder para walang sakit ng ulo in the long run. :boom1::no:

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 16/05/2015 9:36 pm
(@ton69)

ok sir salamat.

Posted : 17/05/2015 4:55 am
(@buladluoy)

Hi I'm a newbie here. I'm planning to buy Yamato 200 inverter here in Cebu City. Anybody here from Cebu also who knows where to buy this welding machine? Thank you so much. I'm trying to learn the art of welding.

Posted : 25/12/2015 1:16 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Ok, being a newbie, why not introduce your self first in the forum, we have a " MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS" down below the PHM index page. Tell us something about your self, interest or hobbies perhaps, your location. We just want to know you more as a new member of this forum.

Cheers and thank you,

rosy

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 26/12/2015 2:24 pm
(@onie13)
Trusted Member

good day to all PHM member and admin/mod since Oct-2013 nabili ko yong dc 200amp inverter yamato ko until now buhay na buhay pa hehehe. sulit ang perang binayad salamat sa mga advice ng mga moderator and especially kay sir rosy 🙂

Posted : 15/01/2018 9:42 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Well I myself is still amazed with this small DC welder that up to now uses it for
metal projects and it doesn't konks out on me, it is still going strong even though
you may consider the machine as just an entry level welder.

I have even purchased another stick/arc machine, more robust and heavy duty
300 amp welder thinking that this Yamato 200 amp DC machine might not last
that long but I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, just continue with your metal projects and HAPPY welding !!! :attack::groupwave:

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 16/01/2018 2:53 am
(@oninster84)

hi sir rosy, eto ba yung yamato 200A DC mo? hindi na kasi gumagana yung mga link sa photobucket. ang dami na din yamato 200A DC na lumabas, VS-200A, ARC-200V, MMA 200, just want to make sure kung alin sa mga 200A ang topic dito sa thread na to. salamat.

https://www.facebook.com/goldpeaktoolsPH/photos/pcb.847817855258395/847816738591840/?type=3&theater

Posted : 10/03/2018 4:23 am
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Hi oninster84,

Nope its not the one, the one posted by Goldpeak sa Facebook is another new design
of the YAMATO DC welder. In the last couple of years there have been several generic
designs of the said welder that came out and being sold in the market, problem is their
duty cycles have not improved, the manufacturer have not increased the duty cycle and
settled with the 25% or 30% only. The 60% duty cycle is very important for a stick welder
if I should say so.

I suppose these Yamato DC welders are not the heavy duty type machines that is why
some members who bought this welder before had some issues. Luckily mine is still
going strong and still usable.

Depende na lang siguro sa taong gumagamit kung aabusuhin yung machine o hinde.
But I think its a good entry level machine for a newbie welder, and if this will be your choice
because of price, then good luck.
:whistle:

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw