Clear all

Philconstruct 2010 Nov 12-14

67 Posts
11 Users
0 Reactions
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Philconstruct 2010 will be happening this Nov. 12 to 14 at the SMX convention center.
Bosch invites everyone to be at their booth at any of those days and have a chance to win prizes just by holding their tools...

This is a chance for us to have an off-site EB. Nov. 13, Saturday after lunch. Bosch will be awarding our first woodworking contest there and was told that will be giving away extra prizes pa. Please bring your woodworking contest entries to me or at Bosch service center in Kamagong st., Makati. So they can put it on display during the activities...

Remember Nov 13, 2pm Bosch booth at the SMX (besides MOA)... be there or be square 😀

click my signature and it will take you there........

Posted : 03/11/2010 1:21 pm
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Re: Philconstruct 2010 Nov 12-14

lets make it fun... the participants of the first woodworking contest is encouraged to bring their respective projects to me or to Bosch, you can improve the finish if you wish. Bosch assured me that works that gets displayed gets a Promo Package bag of goodies...
the first and second place winners gets extra prizes (powertool) from Bosch, BUT, your pieces must be with me or Bosch on or before Nov 10...

Posted : 03/11/2010 10:51 pm
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Re: Philconstruct 2010 Nov 11-14

as per last conversation with Golden, Bosch is having a woodworking contest at the PhilConstruct. from Nov 11 till the morning of Nov.14, wherein the afternoon of Nov. will be the awarding of the winners...

Now, who wants to win a Bosch woodworking powertool of your choice? how about TWO? yes, first place gets a chance to win two woodworking powertool from Bosch... among the choices would be the Jigsaw, Laminate trimmer, power planner, cordless drill/driver not sure about the others...

Interested? there will be a schedule for interested participants to show your stuff... willing? sign up now! schedules would be afternoon of Nov 11, am and pm schedules on Nov 12 and 13 and am only of Nov 14....
and on Nov. 14 afternoon cones the awarding... two participants per scheduled time and all tools and materials will be supplied, just bring your Ideas and Skill... Half the Fun is in participation. SO what are you waiting for?

Posted : 03/11/2010 11:31 pm
(@jonathanscruz68)
Noble Member

wow ngayon ko lang nabasa to...nakakatakot,nakakahiya,masaya,nakakakaba,halo halong pakiramdam to...ok ako sa nov 13.mag schedule nako ng activities and iterinary ko.getting excited na,to see in person all the PHM'rs...especially sila ernie,bee,jarod and ryobi.magpapainom ka ba ernie?hehehe joke!

Posted : 04/11/2010 12:18 am
(@jonathanscruz68)
Noble Member

wala bang tips sa bosch contest?hehehe,daya ba?

Posted : 04/11/2010 12:20 am
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

wala bang tips sa bosch contest?hehehe,daya ba?

will give tips bukas...

Posted : 04/11/2010 12:25 am
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

oh ayan na details coming from the Bosch man hinself (Mr. Golden Maranan)...

Good day Sir Sonny,

Bosch Philippines will once again participate in the Philconstruct Exhibit this coming November 11 to 14, 2010.
During the event we will be having the following activities:
- Fashion Show (with sexy models and power tools models)
- Try The Tools promo - From time to time we will be asking someone to try the tools, and by that, the person can easily take home some freebies from Bosch.
- The awarding of the first woodworking contest of PHM website. We are inviting the 5 contestant to have your projects displayed during the exhibit and be present to receive the prizes (Nov. 13, PM.) Non appearance means Mr. Timber will get the Prizes (hehehe). Additional prizes awaits the lucky 5.
- The Skill Competition for Woodworking segment.

With the Skil Competition we are inviting all PinoyHandyMan Members to join and win Prizes from Bosch.
The mechanics of the competition are as follow:

• We will have 2 sets of tools to be used during the event (no other tools are allowed)

- Jigsaw / Planer / Cordless Drill/Driver / Sander / Trimmer

• Wood planks (palochina) - 1/2 x 3 x 18 (inches)

- Maximum of 4 planks per contestant

• Accessories - screws / wood glue / wood stain / clamps
  • With the given woods and set of tools, the contestant can do any project that he wants. (no limit on the design)
  • The prizes? We will have 3 winners. For the grand winner, he will have the option to choose any two woodworking tools from the set of tools used during the event. We do have consolation prizes and some gift packages for all the contestant.

So come and join and let them know that PHM got talent.

Best regards,
BeQIK

Golden B. Maranan
PT/SPH-TR PT/SPH-ASA

remember, they need us to sign -up

Posted : 04/11/2010 9:28 pm
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Good day Sir Sonny,

Bosch Philippines will once again participate in the Philconstruct Exhibit this coming November 11 to 14, 2010.
During the event we will be having the following activities:
- Fashion Show (with sexy models and power tools models)
- Try The Tools promo - From time to time we will be asking someone to try the tools, and by that, the person can easily take home some freebies from Bosch.
- The awarding of the first woodworking contest of PHM website. We are inviting the 5 contestant to have your projects displayed during the exhibit and be present to receive the prizes (Nov. 13, PM.) Non appearance means Mr. Timber will get the Prizes (hehehe). Additional prizes awaits the lucky 5.
- The Skill Competition for Woodworking segment.

With the Skil Competition we are inviting all PinoyHandyMan Members to join and win Prizes from Bosch.
The mechanics of the competition are as follow:

• We will have 2 sets of tools to be used during the event (no other tools are allowed)

- Jigsaw / Planer / Cordless Drill/Driver / Sander / Trimmer

• Wood planks (palochina) - 1/2 x 3 x 18 (inches)

- Maximum of 4 planks per contestant

• Accessories - screws / wood glue / wood stain / clamps
  • With the given woods and set of tools, the contestant can do any project that he wants. (no limit on the design)
  • The prizes? We will have 3 winners. For the grand winner, he will have the option to choose any two woodworking tools from the set of tools used during the event. We do have consolation prizes and some gift packages for all the contestant.

So come and join and let them know that PHM got talent.

Best regards,
BeQIK

Golden B. Maranan
PT/SPH-TR PT/SPH-ASA

wag na pala kayo mag sign up... 😀

Posted : 04/11/2010 9:35 pm
(@beebeenator)
Noble Member

I really admire Bosch, Sir Golden in particular for their support to the DIY/WOODWORKING hobbyists 🙂

Posted : 04/11/2010 11:10 pm
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

glad you can join Ben... tatlo na tayo...;) 😀 😀

Posted : 04/11/2010 11:28 pm
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

wala pa rin naka sign up? we need to sign up para maischedule ang participants sa contest. again, first place gets any two woodworking powertool of your choice ng Bosch na included sa contest... second place gets one powertool also of your choice.... as per conversation, I requested Golden that each participant gets an Apron (Maong for woodworking) as one of the items included in the participation pack.

umpisahan ko... schrdules will be posted Nov 10 noon.
1. Timber
2. Jonathan
3. Delfin

also, yung mga entries ng 1st woodworking contest is needed para maidisplay and the extra prizes be given to them....

Posted : 08/11/2010 11:56 am
violaine
(@violaine)
Noble Member

i cant..i will be in the hospital the whole week...being one of their patient.

'(

The devil will find work for idle hands to do.-Morrissey

Posted : 08/11/2010 12:23 pm
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

we understand that Doc, hopefully they can confirm that you are fully restored ... 😉

Posted : 08/11/2010 12:34 pm
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Ryobi has confirmed that he will participate, paki sign up na lang...
calling Moji, Ernie, Ben, Jay, Chisel, Workbench, Bryant, Owyn.... aba sign up na...... join the fun guys, its nicer to be participants than mere audience lang.

Posted : 08/11/2010 12:39 pm
ossie
(@ossie)
Noble Member

@sir timber715,
ako sir audience lang hehe and hope to meet all the masters here.

@sir violaine,
get well soon.

[COLOR="Blue"]Putting two pieces of metal together so they stay together - Bigote
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Use the right tool for the right job!

Posted : 08/11/2010 12:48 pm
Page 1 / 5
Share: