Philconstruct 2011, Nov 9-12

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Dear all,

We're inviting everyone to visit Bosch booth at the Philconstruct Show on Nov 9-12, 2010. Invitations are available at Powertools Marketing. You can get the copy from Arnold Garnica.

You can avoid time-consuming long lines during the show if you will pre-register via the following options:

1. Online - log on to www.globallinkmp.com
2. Fax - complete pre-registration form and fax back to Global-Link MP at (632) 844-2882 / 887-1305

You will be sent an acknolwedgement receipt and confirmation number which you will need to present at the venue during the show. Entrance is FREE to pre-registered visitors. Walk-in visitors will have to pay P50.00 fee, proceeds will be donated to the BLESSED GUANELLA HOME FOR MENTALLY CHALLENGED BOYS, the CHILD PROTECTION NETWORK FOUNDATION INC., and WORLD VISION.

Please also invite your families and friend to meet and greet NORMAN BLACK on Nov 9, watch the product presentation through fashion show, games and activity challenge.

Your support are highly appreciated. Thanks

I still don't know what is in store for the show, but I do hope to meet you all at the Bosch booth...

click my signature and it will take you there........

Posted : 28/10/2011 2:29 am
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Re: Philconstruct 2011, Nov 9-12

get ready guys, Bosch is planning to have a small competition come Friday and Saturday... Stay tuned as I get confirmation on the mechanics and rules.....:kick::kick::kick:

Posted : 10/11/2011 5:28 am
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

get ready guys, Bosch is planning to have a small competition come Friday and Saturday... Stay tuned as I get confirmation on the mechanics and rules.....

some pictures before I post the details...

Posted : 11/11/2011 2:38 am
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

OK, the mini contest will require you to make a shelf using Bosch powertools in the philconstruct exhibit. materials, tools and design plan is available. All you need to do is try to make it the best looking. the winner gets a finishing sander... This happens on Saturday only (the whole day from 10am to 5pm, winner is announced before 6pm) so do come and join...

Nice for Louie to come over today, it was a pleasure to meet you... hope we see you sa Bosch seminar eb come Nov.15...

Posted : 11/11/2011 2:44 am
(@sadoygidi)
Trusted Member

The pleasure was mine Sir Timber. Salamat ulit sa advise / demo.

Posted : 11/11/2011 5:43 am
 owyn
(@owyn)
Estimable Member

I'll be going tomorrow. Pointers anyone? what booths caught your eye/ bought from?

Posted : 11/11/2011 11:11 pm
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

missed Ricky, saw Rony and Owyn and overall had a good day at the SMX.
Had a smallish woodworking contest that most here would easily win... with a 10.8v LI drill/driver for 20 minutes of fun.

also met several people among them is Ms. Anne Cruz of 3M. Heres hoping they join us soon.
Oh and I was privileged to try their new product which is said to be in the market next year.

I was informed that this is a better replacement for the wire brush for cleaning welds and removing paint...

Also, woodworker would be happy to know that the 3M's Scotch-brite abrasive pads #00 are available locally and is perfect for finishing... (though the sample I got is 400 grit.

Also met Mr. Joey Ladlad (an old acquaintance) from Bacho and Blue Point. and from Owyn's heads up I also got a free triangle file.

Also got a chance to talk with Mr. Manuel Ormoc of Hitachi powertools. We look forward to have them on board as well...

Overall, I would like to think that it has been a very productive day.

Posted : 12/11/2011 10:50 pm
Share: