GTS10XC pala...

ito malamang ang aabangan ng lahat... :santas:

will this be available locally?

Posted : 23/09/2011 7:28 am
violaine
(@violaine)
Noble Member

Re: timber715 woodworks

correct me if i am wrong but this new gts10cx now looks more like a a makita mlt100!

i do not know if bosch has commissioned the same tool manufacturer in taiwan/china that makes the jet jts10 and makita mlt100 to cut on cost.

the clear plastic dust hood is a great add on but its design i cannot fully comprehend..does it have a locking nut to fix its height? otherwise it will obstruct the material from passing thru the blade...and i dont see the pawls and the tuning fork style blade guard.

the sliding miter bed is dubious..and so the aluminium miter backing bar...pretty idenitical...me deja vu ako.

i want to see the push stick please!

:confused:

The devil will find work for idle hands to do.-Morrissey

Posted : 23/09/2011 8:21 am
(@fortnapz)
Estimable Member

aabangan ko rin, yong bosch GKT 55 GCE plunge saw... sana meron na next year.

Posted : 23/09/2011 10:13 am
jarod
(@jarod)
Noble Member

correct me if i am wrong but this new gts10cx now looks more like a a makita mlt100!

i do not know if bosch has commissioned the same tool manufacturer in taiwan/china that makes the jet jts10 and makita mlt100 to cut on cost.

the clear plastic dust hood is a great add on but its design i cannot fully comprehend..does it have a locking nut to fix its height? otherwise it will obstruct the material from passing thru the blade...and i dont see the pawls and the tuning fork style blade guard.

the sliding miter bed is dubious..and so the aluminium miter backing bar...pretty idenitical...me deja vu ako.

That's what we get when we Asians look at Amearican and European domestic market releases 😀

I see quality and safety on American models while the European has advantages on the 220V adoptation and some exclusivity of Bosch tools only for EU market( power washer, HVLP sprayer, etc)

In my humble opinion and observation, the GTS10 table saw and power washer is a good example of how Bosch redirects the products from one market to another. One of the reasons could probably them due to the 220V configuration as it would make it easier for them to support. I just wish that the EU products we're getting are at par with the AM counterparts as many of us would know that most Bosch EU are for DIY, specially their green line.

Anyway, sorry for the thread hack. This is meant to be timber's worklog thread :Off-Topic2:

For more of the latest tools, deals and tips - click HERE

Posted : 23/09/2011 11:50 am
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

I haven't seen the actual saw, but based on the little info I got, the GTS10CX is based on the 4100 with some changes that make Bosch features better than most (though I can't be sure).
As for the Bosch manufacturer using the same ones as Makita or Jet? the answer is clearly No. I had a good long chat with Golden and I was informed that the people that came belongs to Bosch China, which is owned by the mother company in Germany. They do their own research and comply with the standards set by the mother company. I wouldn't be surprised though if they resemble another brand/model as most tools are, but I believe that Bosch would make it better.
I was also told that the splitter of the GTS10J and CX are adjustable and can be lowered for non-through cuts.

click my signature and it will take you there........

Posted : 23/09/2011 12:29 pm
(@ricky)
Estimable Member

I want I want I want. Bro timber Baka namalik mata ka at Hindi BOSCH china yung kasama ni golden but BOSSH yon wha ha ha ha ha. Alam mo naman tayong mga instik mahina sa spelling di ba like nokya.
Posted via PHM Mobile

Posted : 23/09/2011 2:24 pm
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Bosch GKT 55 GCE

More details HERE

this sure would be nice to try and have.... sana magkaron ako nito soon...:secret:

Posted : 24/09/2011 1:53 am
(@ricky)
Estimable Member

Can't wait for these any longer, sana meron na agad. Or even the rail system compatible with their CS man Lang muna.
Posted via PHM Mobile

Posted : 24/09/2011 2:09 am
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Can't wait for these any longer, sana meron na agad. Or even the rail system compatible with their CS man Lang muna.
Posted via PHM Mobile

meron ako equivalent at the moment brader... hybrid nga lang at this time:bee:

Posted : 24/09/2011 2:10 am
(@fortnapz)
Estimable Member

Bosch GKT 55 GCE

this sure would be nice to try and have.... sana magkaron ako nito soon...:secret:

ito yata yong kamag anak niyan sir.

Posted : 24/09/2011 6:58 am
(@ricky)
Estimable Member

meron ako equivalent at the moment brader... hybrid nga lang at this time:bee:

Paki bulong mo naman sa akin brader
Posted via PHM Mobile

Posted : 24/09/2011 5:47 pm
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Fort, that is the buzz nga. they say Mafell could be the source of the Bosch plunge saw since resemblance is high. but so far no confirmation yet that it did come from the same factory...

Posted : 24/09/2011 10:24 pm
(@fortnapz)
Estimable Member

didn't need clamps

sir tim, anong materials itong ginamit mong base? HDPE ba? balak ko ring lagyan ng base yong ibang CS ko, naisipan kong gawin cs base itong chopping board namin hehehe.

Posted : 11/10/2011 6:26 am
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

tama ka Fort, HDPE or chopping board ang ginamit ko....

Posted : 11/10/2011 1:04 pm
(@joey81)

Ginagamit na pala sa pangkukulam ang chopping board ngayon. 😮

Posted : 11/10/2011 1:44 pm
Page 4 / 18
Share: