Notifications
Clear all

Hyundai Accent 2011 Review/FC

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@maxhedrum)
Topic starter

I'm much inclined to purchase this car based on the paper specs not to mention looks but I want to know how it performs in real life. Owners of Accent 2011 AT/MT, can you please post a review of your ride? I'm very much interested in the following:

1. FC
2. Maintenance Cost (I had a 2006 Getz before and for small car, I find the maintenance expensive, 5K interval each costing anywhere from 4k to 8k)
3. General build quality (my Getz had rattling sounds inside the dashboard, noises on on the back and side panels)
4. Power ( overtaking is fact of road life)
5. Reported Engine Knock when fuel used is not the shell unleaded by some owners(this might be a deal breaker)

Posted : 11/05/2011 6:39 pm
jarod
(@jarod)
Noble Member

Re: Hyundai Accent 2011 Review/FC

Had the chance to drive my friend's new Accent and all I can say is there is ever ready. Not sure if it would be a good basis but I have been driving another friend's diesel fortuner and the response time is very evident. Not sure if the Accent power to weight ratio is just way better, I just thought that the diesels have more torque - probably not just that instant.

This is just my own personal experience between the two specific cars of my friend and in no way am I generalizing the other cars. I don't want the others to misquote me and feel good/bad.

What I don't like with the accent is the lack of feedback in steering, gas and braking. It almost feels like your driving in an arcade, I miss the feeling of the road surface and grip.

For more of the latest tools, deals and tips - click HERE

Posted : 11/05/2011 9:23 pm
Share: