Notifications
Clear all

HYL TIG200 - your impressions?

21 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
(@jdong)

Re: HYL TIG200 - your impressions?

^^^^ I really appreciate for the info... yeah same here i'm saving money for the 170 hf model...

Posted : 23/08/2013 2:58 pm
(@bakman)
Trusted Member

Re: HYL TIG200 - your impressions?

Hi jdong,

CIGWELD brand of welding machines are great too, more so since they have been acquired by Thermadyne Industries already in 1996, manufacturers of Thermal Arc weld machines. CIGWELD brand is very well known in Australia and other European countries so I guess there will be no question with regards with the quality of CIGWELD 170A HF or 170A. We are lucky that we are having lots of this welder available in the market. These are imports from Australia, I guess not surplus but shelf display units that they have to re new or replace with new batches. I will be purchasing one of the 170 HF very soon and would love to try this weld machine combo, arc and tig.

For more info on the CIGWELD, try to Google it on the internet and read all the information therein and also see their YouTube videos.

Hi Sir ROSY,

Did you buy the CIGWELD 170A HF...this post is 2013...just today I called a supplier and ask for cigweld they just laugh and told me its an old brand...instead they are suggesting KOBEWEL...I dont have any idea with this brand...

Sir can you enlighthen me now...I am planning to buy a TIG set up....

Posted : 27/02/2016 2:10 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Hi there bro bakman,

Nope, I decided to search more for a much better Tig machine with more ummph in performance and ended up choosing and buying the AHP Alpha Tig 200X, the 2015 model version at amazon.com. You can check it out at Metalworking Tools under TOOLS Forum.

So happy with my decision getting this Tig machine for I have guides to follow by Tig users from You tube videos.

CHEERS !

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
DeWALT Chopsaw
HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 27/02/2016 3:46 pm
(@bakman)
Trusted Member

Hi there bro bakman,

Nope, I decided to search more for a much better Tig machine with more ummph in performance and ended up choosing and buying the AHP Alpha Tig 200X, the 2015 model version at amazon.com. You can check it out at Metalworking Tools under TOOLS Forum.

So happy with my decision getting this Tig machine for I have guides to follow by Tig users from You tube videos.

CHEERS !

Hi Sir Rosy,

I been checking around in my area, and this is the one sellers recommended...one of the reason its the after sales support daw...anyway sir how do you feel about this brand...

http://www.punair.com/html/164858.htm

Posted : 12/03/2016 9:15 am
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Well that is good bro, check around and do more research on the machine you'd like to purchase, see if you can find reviews of it to know more of its quality and if those who bought are satisfied with the performance.

Looking at your link, their products seems to be OK, very similar or perhaps as robust as the RILAND or RILON welding machines, perhaps soon they will be marketing their machines to the US or other European countries. Now if what you say is that their will be an after sales support and service from the outlet you will be purchasing this brand of machine, then maybe its a good sign that they are willing to stand behind their welders, by the way what is the length of warranty they are giving you for the machine, this is another important aspect to consider.

Bro,I will not discourage you on purchasing the machine, you have to follow your own gut-feel, if you think its worth it and can afford its price, then go ahead buy the tig machine.

Here is one video I saw in You Tube, I think its local Filipino users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFwUweZqALU

GOOD LUCK !!:goodluck::whistle:

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
DeWALT Chopsaw
HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 12/03/2016 2:34 pm
(@bakman)
Trusted Member

Well that is good bro, check around and do more research on the machine you'd like to purchase, see if you can find reviews of it to know more of its quality and if those who bought are satisfied with the performance.

Looking at your link, their products seems to be OK, very similar or perhaps as robust as the RILAND or RILON welding machines, perhaps soon they will be marketing their machines to the US or other European countries. Now if what you say is that their will be an after sales support and service from the outlet you will be purchasing this brand of machine, then maybe its a good sign that they are willing to stand behind their welders, by the way what is the length of warranty they are giving you for the machine, this is another important aspect to consider.

Bro,I will not discourage you on purchasing the machine, you have to follow your own gut-feel, if you think its worth it and can afford its price, then go ahead buy the tig machine.

Here is one video I saw in You Tube, I think its local Filipino users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFwUweZqALU

GOOD LUCK !!:goodluck::whistle:

Hahaha...They ang Cebuanos sir...thanks for the link...

Posted : 14/03/2016 11:41 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: