6 Users
0 Reactions
bugel
(@bugel)
Noble Member

Re: Restomod: 1982 Honda ATC70

Ms. Solenn Heussaff on the atc70 😀

Awesome! Good work bro..
How do you get your parts? Do you purchased it online or is it locally available?

Posted : 09/07/2013 7:53 pm
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I definitely enjoyed looking at your restoration pics and thanks for sharing them, nakaka inspire at kahanga hanga ang galing mo Jolas, the ATV came out so beautiful, very professionally done, congratulations bro !

Ms. Solenn Heussaff on the atc70

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nalula ako dito sa pic na ito, which now is more beautiful, the restored ATV or the one riding behind with the long hair and black jacket ? WOW TALAGA !!!

CIGWELD Weldskill 250 amp Mig Welder
AHP Alpha-TIG 200X welder
HITRONIC 300 Amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
YAMATO 300 amp AC Stick Welder
YAMATO 200 amp DC Inverter IGBT Welder
DeWALT Chopsaw
HOBART and ESAB Welding Helmets
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 09/07/2013 11:37 pm
(@jolaz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Awesome! Good work bro..
How do you get your parts? Do you purchased it online or is it locally available?

[COLOR="Blue"]Some parts are ordered overseas and some parts are locally available.

I definitely enjoyed looking at your restoration pics and thanks for sharing them, nakaka inspire at kahanga hanga ang galing mo Jolas, the ATV came out so beautiful, very professionally done, congratulations bro !

Nalula ako dito sa pic na ito, which now is more beautiful, the restored ATV or the one riding behind with the long hair and black jacket ? WOW TALAGA !!!

WOW nice! parang kings of restoration lang na show! hehe

Subscribed sa thread ni Jolaz. SubSCRUBed kay Solenn!

Wow! Definitely a Master in the Art of Restoration!
Ganda sir! More pics and more Solenn! :D:woo:

[COLOR="blue"]Thank you for the compliments, those are the words which pushes me to focus more on restoring things. researching about the details and other bits of information are the most painstaking part of a restoration. soon i'll expand this avocation of mine, so that we can all bring back the existence of our past. 😀

Sorry guys no more solenn heusaff pics.. yan lang ang pic ng ATC with Solenn. it was just a weekend relaxation of my client ng biglang lumapit si solenn sa ATC and asked my client kung pwede siya magpa pic sa ATC, sino pa ba tatangi di ba? hihi

Posted : 10/07/2013 3:28 am
(@willyfernando)
Prominent Member

Sorry guys no more solenn heusaff pics.. yan lang ang pic ng ATC with Solenn. it was just a weekend relaxation of my client ng biglang lumapit si solenn sa ATC and asked my client kung pwede siya magpa pic sa ATC, sino pa ba tatangi di ba? hihi

Walastik, Chick magnet pala yang ATC 70 na 'yan. :eek::D

Posted : 10/07/2013 11:25 am
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

OEM tires made by Ohtsu

Almost done

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just curious Jolaz, where do you buy or source these odd looking but beautiful rubber tires ??
Them tires really look great on the ATV !!

TIA 🙂

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 12/07/2013 8:47 pm
(@jolaz)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just curious Jolaz, where do you buy or source these odd looking but beautiful rubber tires ??
Them tires really look great on the ATV !!

TIA 🙂

The tires were ordered online, it is the oem tire for the atc70 it roughly cost around 120usd each.finding the specific part in a restoration is a pain in the a** hahaha
I can pm you the shop that sells this tires if you want to
🙂

Posted : 13/07/2013 4:55 am
rosy
 rosy
(@rosy)

Hey that's great and nice of you. Is the on line shop abroad or local. Well thanks again bro and enjoy your restoration projects, it must be very lucrative and rewarding doing this kind restoration work ! 😀

DeWALT Chopsaw
cloned STIHLs
MS 044 chainsaw
MS 070 chainsaw

Posted : 14/07/2013 1:08 pm
Page 2 / 2