About skil 8883 Pneumatic Nailer

12 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Boggieman
(@boggieman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Ano po masasabi nyo sa skil 8883 Pneumatic Nailer or other Pneumatic Nailer for that matter. San po ba nakakabili ng bala nito at magkano. The nailer itself is cheap around 1.3K (plus syempre air compressor pero magagamit pa naman sa maraming bagay). Pero nagtanong ako sa hardware kung saan ko sana bibilin yung gun eh wala daw sila tinda bala hmmm.
Mahirap ba bumili nito?

Posted : 18/06/2013 8:28 pm
timber715
(@timber715)

Re: About skil 8883 Pneumatic Nailer

Panda should have the item onhand, if not they can order it for you. I have been using it for the past two and a half years now and it works quite well. Nails are available in to suy or hardware stores in binondo and comes in different lengths..

click my signature and it will take you there........

Posted : 19/06/2013 2:51 am
Boggieman
(@boggieman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thanks po, any specific store in binondo?

Posted : 19/06/2013 7:00 am
Boggieman
(@boggieman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hi sir timber715,

According one of the PHM member the nails is not available in the market. Gusto ko po makasiguro na meron po locally available yoko naman bumili nang di ko magagamit. I trust you sir no doubt, pero yung member na nagsabi ay hardware supplier, and balak ko nga sa kanya bumili kaso mahal nang about 400php keysa sa iba.

Update:

ilang cfm po ba req. nang skil 8883

TIA

Posted : 24/06/2013 9:52 am
(@av973)
Estimable Member

Humn. I have boxes of 20mm , 25mm and 30mm Enforcer brand. Yan pa lang kasi kailangan ko. Have you visited recommended store stated by Timber (post #2) or get inside and ask HW store people at Binondo?

About 2mo ago, sinunod ko recomm ng mga Masters. Naglakad lang ako at nagtanong sa mga tindahan around the area. Then I had what I wanted.

You may do as recommended by master timber.

Posted : 24/06/2013 5:23 pm
Boggieman
(@boggieman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I will ofcourse I trust sir timber and his status here in PHM, pero kasi yung one member which is hardware supplier/ower of Kimgold sabi wala daw available sa Market, misleading ata si mr Kimgold owner and its not a good start especially supplier pa naman sya.

Posted : 24/06/2013 6:01 pm
(@willyfernando)
Prominent Member

Timber specifically wrote TO SUY as one of the stores you can go to in his last post. KIMGOLD, as a member/supplier cannot be your only reference for purchases. In fact, there are other brands that we use w/c are as reliable as SKIL or any other branded tools. Those Binondo shops carry a lot of TAIWAN and even US made products that will suit your fancy. The consumables are ready for your picking just be guided by the supplier of the specs you will need for your tool. I would rather say KIMGOLD's supply info is limited not misleading. Though his merchandise mix is vast it is still up to you to source out your needs. As you know most tool suppliers here are really limited to equipment selling. Our unique relationship with Panda was born out of persistent dealing and continuous trade by our members especially by TIMBER715. In time, I'm sure KIMGOLD will exhaust all means to supply us with sufficient back up consumables.

Posted : 25/06/2013 3:26 am
(@bigfoot2)
Reputable Member

One good thing about the Skil is its safety feature, that most locally available lack.

Dumb mistakes will always be dumb mistakes, unless . . . . you learn from it, and then it will be learning experience.

Posted : 26/06/2013 5:17 pm
Boggieman
(@boggieman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thanks po sa tip

Posted : 27/06/2013 11:44 pm
(@majorken)
Eminent Member

Hi Boggieman. Were you able to buy nails for your gun? I'm looking for air nailer as well but I'm not sure what to get. I'm looking for something that can hold 5/8" -2". Of course nails should be available locally. And lastly no idea about compressors. Can a 1/2 hp compressor suffice?

Sorry for the slight OT.

Posted : 14/08/2013 9:04 pm
Boggieman
(@boggieman)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yup available po sya, got mine kay Panda Q.ave 🙂
Kaso di ko pa nagagamit until now 😀

Posted : 25/08/2013 7:20 am
(@gregg)
Eminent Member