Bosch 4100-09 Tablesaw, seven now and waiting for crazyboi

314 Posts
31 Users
0 Reactions
(@balarila)
Noble Member

Re: Bosch 4100-09 Tablesaw, and then there are Three

Please be patient, some TS newbie questions:

1. Is the Torq 315 you're talking about the T TS315 Table saw I see in sulit and toolsfromus.com?

2. What is a miter slot? I thought it's a T-track where you can slide your cutting material at an angle? From pics of the TTS315, seems like it has that.

3. Where do you buy your Torq tools from?

Posted : 08/02/2011 10:16 pm
(@jonathanscruz68)
Noble Member

mine is torq ts, bought at mach tools inc, at del monte av, QC, the onces that sell metabo, heller, powercraft and torq...1,800 WATTS , almost similar to jet 315, kaya lang mukhang bulky tong jet, i saw that jet at panda, and have a feel of its built, i say it is better than torq, because the fence and the miters are more stable, tsaka mas mahal sya sa torq.

but of course dream TS ko ang 4100, pinagtatyagaan ko nalang muna tong torq, because i can still manage to cut ideal cuts, but not that perpect true cuts...

Posted : 08/02/2011 10:53 pm
ryobi
(@ryobi)
Honorable Member

mine is torq ts, bought at mach tools inc, at del monte av, QC, the onces that sell metabo, heller, powercraft and torq...1,800 WATTS , almost similar to jet 315, kaya lang mukhang bulky tong jet, i saw that jet at panda, and have a feel of its built, i say it is better than torq, because the fence and the miters are more stable, tsaka mas mahal sya sa torq.

but of course dream TS ko ang 4100, pinagtatyagaan ko nalang muna tong torq, because i can still manage to cut ideal cuts, but not that perpect true cuts...

oi!! nasa wish list mo na rin ang 4100 hehehe;)

Posted : 08/02/2011 11:06 pm
(@jonathanscruz68)
Noble Member

oi!! nasa wish list mo na rin ang 4100 hehehe;)

matagal na bro, kaya ako napasok dito sa site nato, accident na nakita ko yung 4100 ni master timber, in fact 4100 ang unang question ko sa kanya thru pm...unfortunate for me, may ts nako that time...

pautang bro!!!:eek: hahaha!!! biro lang grandmaster!

kung wala akong ts this day, i'll definitely go for 4100...

Posted : 08/02/2011 11:14 pm
ryobi
(@ryobi)
Honorable Member

matagal na bro, kaya ako napasok dito sa site nato, accident na nakita ko yung 4100 ni master timber, in fact 4100 ang unang question ko sa kanya thru pm...unfortunate for me, may ts nako that time...

pautang bro!!!:eek: hahaha!!! biro lang grandmaster!

kung wala akong ts this day, i'll definitely go for 4100...

balak ko na rin kumuha pero inawat ako ni doc gamitin ko muna ung TS ko pag na bug down saka bumili ng pamalit hehehe

Posted : 08/02/2011 11:23 pm
violaine
(@violaine)
Noble Member

[HTML]oh btw...there are two issues of the bosch 4100 that i would like to raise in this thread viz.

1. the miter bar has a very minimal play..i wonder if we can solve this by installing a plastic washer sort of a cam washer...can you picture this jay/timber? it isnt really an issue because Bosch forwarned us owners printed in the user manual that this was done on purpose and gave advice on how to rectify the problem (?).[/HTML]

here is my idea to fix the wiggle on that miter bar...what is your take on this?

The devil will find work for idle hands to do.-Morrissey

Posted : 09/02/2011 3:57 am
ryobi
(@ryobi)
Honorable Member

Wow ibang level na yan ah!!:cool:
natuto ka na rin gumamit ng sketch

Posted : 09/02/2011 4:00 am
violaine
(@violaine)
Noble Member

@ryobi,
i deleted my post...pangit kasi pagka sketch up ko..

ipopost ko na lang uli pag na retoke ko...hehe

Posted : 09/02/2011 4:16 am
violaine
(@violaine)
Noble Member

kala ko ako lang gising pag 4am! tumatanda ka na din ba ryobi?ehehe

Posted : 09/02/2011 4:17 am
ryobi
(@ryobi)
Honorable Member

kala ko ako lang gising pag 4am! tumatanda ka na din ba ryobi?ehehe

nop pang gabi ako:p hehehe my insomnia ka ?
bakit mo binura oki na yun ...

Posted : 09/02/2011 4:32 am
(@balarila)
Noble Member

Thanks for the tons of info, everyone. A bit of an OT question, pls. How do I get to Panda, coming from the UP area?

I figured it's about time I window shopped and tried some TSs to see if my TS is really a lemon (or I'm just being picky). I saw the wikimapia post in another thread but I'm unfamiliar with the U-turns and no-left-turns in the area so I'd appreciate some driving directions. I also assume there's parking?

Posted : 09/02/2011 7:26 am
jarod
(@jarod)
Noble Member

Araneta branch has parking but none for the Binondo branch. They said that the owner stays at the Binondo branch so what ou can do is try the items at Araneta (if you really need parking) then just buy at Binondo when you're already decided. The Band of Binondo Brothers could help you where to park in their heavenly ghetto I presume.

For more of the latest tools, deals and tips - click HERE

Posted : 09/02/2011 10:04 am
 guad
(@guad)
Honorable Member

Panda actually has its own thread with almost no info in it. All the info including directions is scattered about in other threads. But there is a picture there which could help in locating it.
http://pinoyhandyman.com/showthread.php?t=830

Suggestion, pattern applicable to all queries: Google...
'pinoyhandyman araneta'
'pinoyhandyman torq'
'pinoyhandyman elektro werk'
'pinoyhandyman toolsforus'
'pinoyhandyman toolsfromus'
'pinoyhandyman denver'
etc.

Directions: Refer to http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=14.622143,121.016014&spn=0.015925,0.027208&z=16
Southbound on Quezon Ave.
Cross G. Araneta Ave., take first U-turn.
Right turn into G. Araneta Ave.
Cross E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave.
Cross Bayani.
Turn head left, looking at opposite (east) side of street for tall, narrow, green building and Panda sign pictured as mentioned above.
Take first U-turn, which will be some distance away.
Retrace path to green building.
Limited parking slots in front, but more in front of its neighbors.

Now there's another detailed set of directions to Panda, in the wrong place again.

Posted : 09/02/2011 10:10 am
timber715
(@timber715)
Topic starter

Thanks for the tons of info, everyone. A bit of an OT question, pls. How do I get to Panda, coming from the UP area?

I figured it's about time I window shopped and tried some TSs to see if my TS is really a lemon (or I'm just being picky). I saw the wikimapia post in another thread but I'm unfamiliar with the U-turns and no-left-turns in the area so I'd appreciate some driving directions. I also assume there's parking?

Balarila,
you can call Panda Binondo and ask them if they have the item that you need, if available ask them to reserve one for you and if they can send it to the Araneta branch. I am sure they will but best check first...

Panda Binondo: 2426154-56 look for Edward or Cathy and tell them my name or this site, sabay pakilayo mo phone sa ear mo, baka bagsakan ka 😀

click my signature and it will take you there........

Posted : 09/02/2011 11:39 am
(@balarila)
Noble Member

:p

Thanks again! I know the situation in Binondo well. When I was constructing my house, I'd drive to Binondo every weekend where I bought almost all my finishing materials and electricals. Reckon I saved about 20-30% off uptown hardware prices. I would drive to a parking lot, leave my keys (nervously, at first) to the attendant, and they'll take care of squeezing fifty cars in a space that can't possibly fit 20! I would then shuttle between shops and my car with armloads of goodies to deposit in my car. I never lost a single item in my car and, obviously, I still have my car.

Ah, I miss that messy old place!

Posted : 09/02/2011 11:48 am
Page 11 / 21
Share: