Bosch GKS 190 Circular Saw

75 Posts
23 Users
0 Reactions
jarod
(@jarod)
Noble Member

Re: Bosch GKS 190 Circular Saw

"Price conscious" is two-way, either you get plan for the short term or the long term.

An item could be 1/4 of a price of another if and only if that 1/4 price could serve you long enough to get your 1/4 price back. Even if a tool is as cheap as 1000 pesos but doesn't have warranty/guarantee/support, it's just like gambling your 1000 only for the day you bought it.

Nothing is worse than having a tool bug down in the middle of the work and would let you require to fix/get another one (that may bug down again and have you fix/get another again).

There is a thin line between a budget conscious and a thrift-wise person. In the end, it still on you as you're the one who's be happy or sad on the end of each day.

For more of the latest tools, deals and tips - click HERE

Posted : 24/10/2011 1:38 am
JayL
 JayL
(@jayl)

"Price conscious" is two-way, either you get plan for the short term or the long term.

An item could be 1/4 of a price of another if and only if that 1/4 price could serve you long enough to get your 1/4 price back. Even if a tool is as cheap as 1000 pesos but doesn't have warranty/guarantee/support, it's just like gambling your 1000 only for the day you bought it.

Nothing is worse than having a tool bug down in the middle of the work and would let you require to fix/get another one (that may bug down again and have you fix/get another again).

There is a thin line between a budget conscious and a thrift-wise person. In the end, it still on you as you're the one who's be happy or sad on the end of each day.

He speaks the truth ... and if I may add Tool Performance. In this regard usually you get what you pay for.

Millermatic 180 Autoset Mig Welder
Miller Spoolmate 100 Spool Gun
Victor Firepower 350 Oxy Ace Outfit
3M Speedglas 9002X AD Helmet
Makita LC1230 Dry Cut Saw
Ingersoll Rand Air Tools
Snap On Tools
Metabo Power Tools
Norseman Drill Cutting Tools
Bosch Power Tools
3M PPS

Posted : 24/10/2011 1:56 am
(@spot10)
Eminent Member

i bought my gks 190 sa panda and it cost 5500 last may sa mga mall nasa 9k+
and you wont regret it sir lalo na with a good blade and a straight jig parang pang professional ang dating 😉

try mo pala sa tindahan ng bosch sa may tapat ng mayon dasmarinas street pag bosch kasi most of the time mas mura sa kanila

Posted : 24/10/2011 10:49 am
 adzz
(@adzz)
Estimable Member

@ sir jarod ,

thanks for the advice sir,iba pa rin kasi pag yung me mga hands on experience talaga ang nagbibigay ng advice e.will defintely take this in consideration in its time for me to buy my tools in the future.

@ sir JayL ,

thanks

@sir spot10,

thanks po sa price background and recommendation. hmmm di naman pala ganun kalayo price ng ibang brand e so maybe if i choose more or less e dun na ko sa tested brand na lang

🙂

Posted : 24/10/2011 12:58 pm
(@bigfoot2)
Reputable Member

A couple of years ago, the price difference between the brand new branded models as against the surplus was 2x or greater. Continuing price drop for the branded once make this gap significantly less, especially for drills (corded and cordless), it makes buying branded more feasible. There are occasional sale/promo even taht reduce the price significantly more. Also, parts are more readily available. Be aware though, not all models of branded ones are good, especially the bright orange colored ones.
Good luck in your tool hunting.

Dumb mistakes will always be dumb mistakes, unless . . . . you learn from it, and then it will be learning experience.

Posted : 24/10/2011 2:01 pm
timber715
(@timber715)

Jun, yung sulit seller mo might have the bosch cs's, maybe you can point him to that direction....

click my signature and it will take you there........

Posted : 24/10/2011 2:19 pm
 adzz
(@adzz)
Estimable Member

sir timber

salamat ha ? medyo sa sulit lang muna kasi ko nagbibase ng price e since nagiipon pa naman ko e tsaka medyo malayo cavite sa binondo e di naman ko masyado naluwas e hehehehe

maraming salamat sa mga inputs nyo mga experts,

a bit Ot lang sa topic ha , yun Bosch ba na GMR1 e pwede na sya as laminate trimmer since palm router sya ?using a flush trim router bit .or ano maganda na laminate trimmer?

🙂

Posted : 25/10/2011 8:00 pm
violaine
(@violaine)
Noble Member

trimming plastic laminates require no big power...yes the GMR1 is one laminate trimmer and can do more.

V

The devil will find work for idle hands to do.-Morrissey

Posted : 27/10/2011 6:34 am
 adzz
(@adzz)
Estimable Member

thanx doc V

will include this in my Santa Claus list then hehehehe

Posted : 01/11/2011 5:03 pm
(@rpga4433)
Estimable Member

if you locally buy GKS190 does it comes with carrying case? and what accessories included?

pic would be appreciated..

Posted : 03/06/2012 12:47 pm
timber715
(@timber715)

if you locally buy GKS190 does it comes with carrying case? and what accessories included?

pic would be appreciated..

it actually comes in a box...

click my signature and it will take you there........

Posted : 03/06/2012 7:45 pm
(@eeselev)

Does a 22.2mm arbor of CS blade a standard one use in CS? I chance upon in Uno Dept. store selling this blade ( 7 1/4 in dia. 30 teeth saying it has carbide tip) at a very cheap price.Singit lang po sa thread na 'to. thanks.

Posted : 20/10/2012 9:35 pm
(@ramsey)

Ano po bang store yung sa start ng Dasmarinas st. puro Bosch din tinda nya. Bago mag right turn papunta PMI pagkalampas ng konti ng creek tapos may 3 steps na hagdan kung galing ka ng church. 5K turing nila sa kin ng GKS190 dati. Right side pag patungo ka ng mayon store.

Posted : 25/10/2012 3:51 pm
(@jonathanscruz68)
Noble Member

Ano po bang store yung sa start ng Dasmarinas st. puro Bosch din tinda nya. Bago mag right turn papunta PMI pagkalampas ng konti ng creek tapos may 3 steps na hagdan kung galing ka ng church. 5K turing nila sa kin ng GKS190 dati. Right side pag patungo ka ng mayon store.

dumiretso ka ng konti...tutumbukin mo na ang panda...

sorry brad hindi ko alam...sa panda lang kasi ako dumidiretso...:cool:

Posted : 26/10/2012 6:15 am
(@arnoldzap)

hi maganda ba yan sa melamine d/f for cutting?

Posted : 09/01/2016 8:14 am
Page 4 / 5
Share: