Notifications
Clear all

Importing Table Saw Powermatic PM1000

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@arisjandinero)
Topic starter

Good Day. I am interested in purchasing Table Saw Powermatic PM1000. I compared the prices in Amazon and Galleon (Philippine based website). The price advertised in Amazon (2100 USD+shipping) and Galleon (161K+shipping 130K via air, 45K via sea). Can you please enlighten me why there is a big difference. Would i eventually spend the same amount (including tax + shipping) if i will get it from amazon? Any advise / information will be highly appreciated. Cheers

Posted : 19/04/2016 12:16 am
(@arisjandinero)
Topic starter

Is there a locally available table saw with basically same specs of Powermatic PM1000 or any other quality stationary woodwoorking equipment?

Posted : 19/04/2016 1:24 pm
(@avmanansala)
Trusted Member

Hey on that pricing, I will get the JET Exacta table saw Panda. It's a 3HP Table Saw locally available and with local warranty offcourse, grab your pickup now and go to their QC Branch you can see it on their showroom.

You will spend more than that if you will order it directly from Amazon. There's a lot of cheaper alternative aside from Galleon ask the member here.

Here's their contact details.

http://www.pandatools.ph/contact-us/

Posted : 19/04/2016 2:20 pm
(@arisjandinero)
Topic starter

Checking it now. Will most probably settle for this. Really appreciate your advise.. Cheers

Posted : 19/04/2016 5:17 pm
Share: